2-11 egmont reef

Out the door at 4:00. Ramp at 6. Reef at sunrise. Used a chum bag and was fishing with a pin on the bottom and live shrimp on knocker rigs but only 1/4oz lead.

Never even checked water temp sorry. And a light chop on tampa bay is anything but. Still good time and the boy got both sheepies. I got the mango. He also got a grunt.

Caught half a dozen gag babies. Hopefully a good sign for the future. Ran through 4dz shrimp by 10am ramp at 1100 home now cleaned and finished. Fish tacos for dinner. c![](https://us.v-
cdn.net/6030354/uploads/editor/ba/3bqsp7d1ely5.jpeg "")
leaned

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,504 Admiral

I also need to apologize to the people at the big bend meet and greet. I just had no other weekend to fish this month.

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • GratefulEdGratefulEd Posts: 308 Deckhand

Way to go man! Been seeing some stud sheepies but catching mostly smalls and an occasional medium. Fishing with your son is time well spent.

All i caught were smalls. He caught the big ones last year to. Really was a good day.

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 4,225 Captain

I wish I could see the pictures but they are so HUGE on my computer I have to scroll over 2 pages to see them?

Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

weird, on my laptop they look normal sized. when i used to upload from tapatalk, it would ask what size, i always chose medium, maybe this defaults to the biggest setting IDK.

• skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,967 Captain

Good deal man!

God, save the South!