S Lake O Spraying

2»

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,720 AG

@binellishtr said:
    give us a report, let us know if DU attends representing the Fl stakeholders whose money they take

Since none of the FS whinebags were in attendance...I asked them to quadruple the spraying specifically hydrilla.
    o:)

There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,668 Admiral

nice report...

• Big MakBig Mak Posts: 1,637 Captain

@duckmanJR said:
    Since none of the FS whinebags were in attendance...I asked them to quadruple the spraying specifically hydrilla.

The VOICE of Florida's waterfowlers....

edited February 9 #35

@Big Mak said:

@duckmanJR said:

The VOICE of Florida's waterfowlers....

I am _NOBODYS _ voice but my own...That's why I actually go to meetings.

I have not been anything in the org in over 7 years...but you knew that Gene... You must still be very butt-hurt to keep up that tired old false narrative....

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled

fish on... go to half drag

I wonder why in August last yr they sprayed 1284 gallons in such a hot month? But in Feb only 448 gallons, compared to December when they sprayed 1245 gallons, and Nov 1408 gallons.

Page 9 seems to contradict what everyone says but at least its in writing here. https://bugwoodcloud.org/CDN/floridainvasives/Okeechobee/MeetingMinutes/Task_Force_Proceedings_11.8.2017.pdf

@binellishtr said:
    I wonder why in August last yr they sprayed 1284 gallons in such a hot month? But in Feb only 448 gallons, compared to December when they sprayed 1245 gallons, and Nov 1408 gallons.

Page 9 seems to contradict what everyone says but at least its in writing here. https://bugwoodcloud.org/CDN/floridainvasives/Okeechobee/MeetingMinutes/Task_Force_Proceedings_11.8.2017.pdf

You also need a position in H2O dads new organization.....

Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
2»