Need a Crew/Want to fish

Hi guys, our previous Need a Crew page was accidentally deleted during our reduction in sub-forums. Let's get this going again. Include all information that you can. The type of fishing you are interested in, what you typically demand for guest crew, and contact information.

Clint Crawford
(239) 248-7996
[email protected]

Offshore: Frequently need guys for extended grouper and snapper trips on a friends boat. Usually leave on Friday afternoons shortly after lunch and return early Saturday for fish and boat cleaning. Shoot me an IM if you are interested in these types of trips and I will add you to the list.

Inshore: Usually available to fish weekends and Friday pms in the summer. Give me a call if you need a second, I'm always good for 1/2 of gas and bait.
P1000022_2.jpg

Replies

• NaplesYaksterNaplesYakster Posts: 91 Deckhand
    thanks
  • sfugarinosfugarino Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Will be at Marco Jun 20-27th. I'm always good for 1/2 of gas and bait.
  • nonamesleft47nonamesleft47 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I'll be in the area July 7th through the 14th. My 14 year old son and I are experienced fishermen but lack the boat. I'd happily trade half the expenses for a day on the water and new fishing buddies. If you're going out and need to fill spots let me know.
  • Supafly-snookerSupafly-snooker Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    Looking for fishing buddies. New to Naples but not to Fishing. Will be willing to split gas on any trip. 20 years experience in Florida fishing. Would love to go offshore I have all the equipment for any application.
    I have a 15 foot boat for kicking around the canals and need a partner once and a while. Mostly night fishing on that boat though.
    Ej - 813-992-8814
    Will travel to fish!
  • spanky2001spanky2001 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Going to be in Marco the weekend of Nov. 2 & 3. Wife will be at a conference all day Saturday and Sunday. I would love to find someone with a boat, knowledge of the area and that loves to fish! Half the gas is on me.
    I'm not a soakin dead bait kind of guy. Mostly use artificials with occassional live bait. Have all my own tackle. Staying next to The Boat House, so easy pickup by boat, but will travel nearby if needed. I know beggers can't be choosers, but a jon boat with a 15 hp won't do it for me:USA
  • flystripperflystripper Posts: 48 Greenhorn
    lookin for a few good men, fishermen that is, I have a 18ft cat hull bay boat 115 4 stroke yama, front & rear decks for casting artificials, im not a dead bait soaker either, Would like to meet some die hard fishers to fish flamingo this fall/ winter season.share the costs is all I ask. I have all the spots over 10 yrs worth GPS locked in. Live in deerfield so I drive the distance to enjoy the park. Message me anytime
    Steve
  • GamekillaGamekilla Posts: 461 Officer
    I have a 24' pathfinder and am experienced fisherman. Looking to trade trips. I fish out of Wiggins. Like offshore the best but all fishing is great. Very experienced boater. Not looking to party and safety is most important to me as I usually bring my 5 year old aboard. Usually like fishing during the week.

Email me if interested: [email protected]
  • 10kman10kman Posts: 370 Deckhand
    For all of you that is some of the reasons I joined the Naples Fishing Club,see
    website.It gave me the chance to fish with very good fishing people many
    who have fished these waters for 20 years.Plus with the cost of gas it
    gives me choice of many fishing partners most who also have their own
    boat.Further info call 239-595-3122.
  • dcheek2112dcheek2112 Posts: 70 Greenhorn
    Always interested in offshore trips, especially over nighters. I have hundreds of ledges, wrecks, and flat limestone spots from 30 feet to 130 feet with a few out deeper then are generally loaded with ars but also have big gags n blacks. Check out some of my previous reports. Also Naples Spearo is my fishing partner and I do the majority of my offshore trips with him so check out his stuff and you will generally see me included. Obviously down to split all costs. What kind of boat you running and what pass do you normally run from?
  • GamekillaGamekilla Posts: 461 Officer
    I am interested in the fishing club...I tried to google the name and got a very basic website...is that it?? They meet every third Tuesday at 7pm?? I am going to try and make the meeting...what happens at these meetings? Is it appropriate to bring my son? He is only 4.
  • 10kman10kman Posts: 370 Deckhand
    Gamekilla wrote: »
    I am interested in the fishing club...I tried to google the name and got a very basic website...is that it?? They meet every third Tuesday at 7pm?? I am going to try and make the meeting...what happens at these meetings? Is it appropriate to bring my son? He is only 4.
    You have all the info right.Mtg.starts at 6:30pm.Bring your son,not a problem.Ask for me Pete.
  • chadperrowchadperrow Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    I am in for any serious long range trips. I know a guy with some tackle...
    Chad Perrow
    Shimano/GLoomis Representative- South Florida
  • Prov356Prov356 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi All-

I'll be down in the Marco area March 20-26th and am looking to get out on the water. I'm from Minnesota and have been fishing big water for walleyes and muskies for 20+ years. I've also done the Everglades thing in FL for years, but would like to try some near shore stuff this year. Happy to pitch in for gas and bait! Would just love to get out!

Thanks,

KC
  • Doc1Doc1 Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    Hi, I am a longtime SW Florida offshore angler. Just got back into it an have a 18' Cobia deep v that I use for short offshore runs out of Caxambas in good weather. Always interested in meeting a new guy to go with. I haven't posted in a while but have good numbers and like to have a good time on the water. I mostly drift fish with jigs, but have been known to anchor up over a wreck or reef and soak a bait. If interested in sharing expenses etc, email me at [email protected].
    Doc
  • CaptHouseCaptHouse Posts: 41 Deckhand
    Hey all, I have been fishing the 10,000 islands area for close to 10 years. I have a boat (196 Key West Bay Reef) dry docked on Goodland. Always looking for someone to fish and share expenses with. Your boat and I pay for fuel, or mine and likewise. I have light to heavy tackle, good knowledge of the area and usually always catch fish. USCG Certified Captain as well. Let me know if you would like to go out.

Thanks!
    Capt. House
    Always an adventure with Captain House! 10,000 islands fishing guide - Hail me on channel 16 "Captain House C'mon!" www.Capt-House.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] youtube-icon-small.gif Check Out My YouTube Channel
  • strykeonestrykeone Posts: 89 Greenhorn
    Looking for a couple of guys who are experienced in offshore that may like to fish with Nightfly and myself when we do our offshore trips and possibly become part of our regular crew.
    Share in expenses and be a part of a good crew
    If interested drop me a note
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    Hey Y'all! I will be in the Fort Myers/Estero area this weekend and I've been itching to get out on your side of the state, esp for a red or a nice grouper like y'all have over there. I know the drill, I'll pay for 1/2 of bait/gas/drinks whatever is fair. I'll be with a very good looking blondie as well if it sweetens the deal :grin

Anyway, I'll be looking to get out on Saturday or Sunday morning. Inshore, backcountry, offshore whatever you were already going to do this weekend.

I'm 27 years old, but I like to think I've got a decent head screwed on my shoulders. Will bring all my own tackle, gear and will not require any assitance. I'm a firm believer that I was given "2 ears and one mouth for a reason" and will listen to anything you have to say, anything I can learn, and willing to do any task needed on the boat. Safety is the #1 priority, but not afraid to have a few cold ones if you allow them on your boat.

Feel free to call/text me 954-605-3191 or PM me here on the forums. I'm pretty active on the Southeast side, and also help run the local heroes on the water chapter over here!

Thanks, and tight lines! :USA

Cheers,
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • Doc1Doc1 Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    Looking for guys interested in offshore Marco. We run a 25 footer with twins out 25- 40 miles and do fairly well with grouper and snapper. We like to run with 5 guys and share all expenses. Would like to meet new fisherman who like offshore trips. Email me at [email protected], and we'll talk.
  • backyardhockeybackyardhockey Posts: 106 Deckhand
    Capt.

Green as could be about fishing but interested in learning. Have 18' boat but its not a fisher. Experienced boater (Great Lakes). Will pay all gas and even make a pb & J sandwich

Rich
  • 2 stroke2 stroke Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi Everyone

figure i'd post here as i couldn't find an introductions page.

me;
    from New Zealand. lived in canada 12yrs, fished with crocs all through australia. competent on a board with a rod and as of 1 year ago chronically addicted to saltwater fly fishing

The rough plan right now is to fly down to Ft Myers the beginning of jan and rent a vehicle to head to choko and the national park for a little (a lot) of SUP fly fishing and camping

it would be nice to hook up with some people or converse via the forum as the other two guys are bailing. so looking like a solo trip.

and as always willing to share info and host people in Canada for Pike and trout fishing.

planning a bahamas trip in march as well...

Thanks in advance
    Colin
  • EvanrEvanr Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Do you want to fish together?
    What boat do you have?
  • BobberBobber Posts: 880 Officer
    Internet Message Board hint:

Always check the posting date before making a reply.
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 2,939 Captain
    Aw come on... I was going to see how long it took to get a reply....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • ShedheadShedhead Posts: 37 Greenhorn
    * I don't post much.* *I have a 19 foot bay boat and have been fishing offshore with a couple friends I met at the Naples Fishing Club. I'm open for anything, I have a lot to learn about the near shore stuff and need a nudge in the right directuon. I have an addiction to off shore.

I am looking to meeting new fishing friends and learning this saltwater thing. I am a great lakes salmon fisherman translocated down here July 2016.* I met some really good friends and some of the best salmon fisherman i know on line. I am hoping to build new connections down here as I did on the Lake Michigan.* Many people are hesitant to risk making the leap.

You can find my photos on instagram.... search Jamers_h*

Email works.. [email protected]

so does texting @ 715 347 7169

Looking forward to hearing from you.

James

PS of course I contribute fuel$$ etc..
    But hey dare, what do I know.. I'm just a Yankee salmon fisherman.. or no? See some of my pictures on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BDMhg_NKD21/... search jamers_h
  • BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.
  • WeBeBoatinWeBeBoatin Posts: 23 Greenhorn

@Bluewaterbound said:
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

You're probably in the wrong forum for Marathon.

• BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn

Posted here if anyone wants a ride down.

• SalteyDogSalteyDog Posts: 18 Greenhorn

I am coming down from Des Moines, IA, I am a native Floridian from Miami. I have tons of fishing knowledge throughout FL. I have done a lot of fishing in the Keys. Looking to see if anyone has room on any fishing trips the week of 11/02/2018 to 11/08/2018. I will be at Fort De Soto at an RV spot their but I can meet someone. If anyone has any spots open. I can get bait from the piers at the park I also have a meat grinder to make chum. I have my own fishing stuff Hooks, weights, Etc.... I am also going to be in Crystal River the following week if anyone has spots open around their, give me a shout out if anyone can help me out? I can see what I can scratch up for fuel! I am a poor truck driver, I will wait too hear from anyone..

William 515-204-4553

Call or Text