Need A Crew / Want To Fish

If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

:USA
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Replies

• Neuby777Neuby777 Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Mike Neubuaer I love to fish want to fish have no boat. I live in atlanta so I would need a few days notice. I can go on weekends and weekdays just need notice.
    404-889-1020
  • kearnmichealkearnmicheal Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Neuby777 wrote: »
    Mike Neubuaer I love to fish want to fish have no boat. I live in atlanta so I would need a few days notice. I can go on weekends and weekdays just need notice.
    404-889-1020

over the summer i purchased a mako 25ft cc and keep it in the water in Panama City turn key jump in and go, im always down to go fishing but im a college student and it is hard to come up with fuel costs for every trip solo. Let me know if your interested my name is Chad and my #8505274699
  • machofleamachoflea Posts: 83 Deckhand
    Hey Chad, I PM'd you. And for anyone else who is willing to take another angler on their boat, I am more than willing to pay my fair share and more if that's what it takes to go out fishing out of PCB. I normally fish open party for Grouper and I am a respectful and an experienced angler, and am willing to help clean and wash down the boat afterwards. Got good quality gear for my use and yours, but I am a small business owner, so can only make it out on Sundays. (can make it into town Saturday night) I will make sure to cover what you request of fuel (half or even more if thats what it takes to convince you to go out looking for Grouper!!), bait, food, hotel, anything that you may need help with.
    Easy to get along with and definitely respectful of other's property!
  • jtuckjtuck Posts: 100 Deckhand
    I just moved to Panama City from Orlando. I used to go out o my buddy's boat all the time, but I don't have any fishing buddies up this way yet and I don't have a boat. My schedule fluxuates, but I'm always up for fishing if I can make it happen. I have my own gear, and I'm happy to share, inshore or offshore. My name is Jared Seiffert. 407-463-4512
  • BenefitTournamentsBenefitTournaments Posts: 250 Officer
    Myself and a host of relatives will be in town (Panama City Beach) Aug 10-17... any boat owner(s) wanting to get out with all expenses paid then by all means please let me know...

My relatives would be tickled pink with just catching AJ's...

Also, if you know of anyone that would be interested in renting their boat (I have 30+ years experience on the water) then please let me know... I've only been able to find pontoon rentals for crying out loud...

Thanks in advance,

Billy E. Fleming
    863-709-4510
    Billy E.
  • scrapmanscrapman Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    My buddy and I will be there the week of May 4th and would love to go out and would be willing to pay our share. Just dont like the party boats and charters just cost so much. Also we found a place thats rents 18ft boats, we can go up to 3miles out. Not asking for your secret spots but just some under water structures all the locals know about with in 2 or 3 miles out. Thanks

Ralph Bostic
    859-537-1411
    [email protected]
  • Harry043Harry043 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    On April 11th I am bringing my boat to the Naval Support Activity in Panama City. Looking for a couple guys or girls to buy gas and fish with me. Some knowledge of the area would be great. I see there are a couple of ramps - Battery Park & St George Island - I would like to target some Grouper :)

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs - wastes valuable fishing time - I would appreciate the same from you :)

I have gear enough for everyone if you don't have your own.

Gas & Ice are your only expenses - no hidden charges.......

Give me a call 407-405-5252 or send a PM here - I am retired, I can fish 24/7 and probably will :)
  • VolsNutVolsNut Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I will be at SGI from June 23rd-30th! I will be bringing my CC G3 with me.... Anyone that would like to fish, just let me know! 678-332-8582 George.
  • lg22lg22 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I'm new to the area and would gladly help cover fuel/ice costs a well as help with cleanup if anyone has the room. Thanks.
  • captnrogercaptnroger Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I will be down in Destin the week of July 15th, have a 21' rented for the week, would be happy to take someone out at zero cost that knows the area and can show me the ropes. Want to do some wreck/reef fishing if the weather cooperates. PM me here if you are interested, thanks.
  • ZabbuZabbu Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    I live in the Fort Walton Beach / Destin area and I am always open to going out and fishing. I can help cover fuel & have tackle / rods that i can bring along. I have a good working knowledge of the local waters as i owned a boat here for many years(I grew up around here and am in my 30s). I no longer have a boat but i can hold my own fishing this area on and offshore. If anyone needs a fishing partner let me know :)
  • SetsTheOneSetsTheOne Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    ********** Short notice - weather looks good for a mid-week trip (8/28/2013) **************

Have the week off from work and the forecast shows ideal conditions Wednesday (finally!!!). I have room for 3 on board, split gas/bait/ice. Plan will be to head to the edge and target grouper and amberjack, leaving around sunrise out of Destin Pass. PM me if interested.
  • paulp64131paulp64131 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi Everyone,

I am visiting Destin with a couple of other buddies Nov 2nd-9th. We are coming out there with the wives and are looking to do some fishing while we are there. There would be 3 of us and we are willing to pay our share. Not looking for the charter experience but rather a good time with someone local.

We are all Bass Tournament fisherman from Missouri and understand what it means to take care of someone's boat as well as being safe on the water.

We will have some basic gear as we are driving a big van out there.

If anyone wants to go fishing for a day and wouldn't mind having some good ol Missouri boys tagging along, it would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a message and we can talk it over.

Thanks a bunch!

Paul
    [email protected]
    816-213-0358
  • AZappiaAZappia Posts: 90 Deckhand
    I'm going to be down in Destin the second week of April and would be happy to cover gas costs to go out on a boat and target cobia. I have my own gear and am an experienced fisherman. Please text me if interested.

Adam
  • acarbacarb Posts: 2,351 Officer
    Hey guys! I will be in Destin may 29th-june 8th. I will be doing morning trips every good weather day that week. Leave before dawn and come back just after lunch. I have the boat and gear so all that's needed is food and drinks. Split fuel/bait money amongst the folks on the boat. Text me at 706-681-5119
    Thanks
    Jimmy Mcclellan.
  • briansturgeonbriansturgeon Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I will be in Cape San Blas on June 23-June 28 and I am looking for someone that would be willing to take out 3 hoosiers out for some fishing. We are experienced freshwater fisherman and I have been fishing offshore via charters for over 20 years. Really like to bottom fish the best but would just be great to be able to get out there. Would love to help get the boat ready and pay our share of expenses if someone would have us. We could probably drive to wherever we needed within reason. Thanks for reading.
  • Sea Monkey TooSea Monkey Too Posts: 47 Deckhand
    I plan on towing my 26 ft Twin Vee from Stuart over to Destin for a week in July. I would like to fish with someone who knows the ropes there. If necessary I am prepared to hire a guide. I would like to do one day fishing for redfish and one day offshore. I never fished in that area so I am not sure if these are even the best options for July. I also plan on leaving the boat in Destin for a few days and take a road trip to New Orleans for a few days. Man, Venice looks very appealing for a tuna trip out to the oil rigs. Would it be worth towing the boat down to Venice? Is there any good tuna spots out of Destin? I am talking Yellow Fin not the little footballs. I have no problem running 50 - 60 miles out. I just don't know if Destin is the spot for yellow fin. I fish out of Stuart and run to the Bahamas pretty often so a far run is nothing new for me.
    A little info would be greatly appreciated. I'm just looking to help out the local economy there in the Panhandle
    Would be glad to reciprocate here in Stuart if anyone wants to fish this area.
    Thanks!!!!!!

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?157702-Looking-for-a-guide-in-July#ixzz33o8NPef9
  • BaldeagleBaldeagle Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I have a boat and no fishing buddy. I live on the bay in Valparaiso and would welcome a partner who knows the fishing around Destin. Jim 850 424-1770
  • Wally15Wally15 Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    I've recently retired and have a decent boat (24' Proline cuddy) I usually keep at Mexico Beach. Weather permitting, I like to go out and bottom fish in 80+, plus troll for pelagics. I've got plenty of equipment (I rebuild/restore old Penns), but fairly limited knowledge of the area. Once it warms up some, if anybody in the Mexico Beach area wants to share some gas and knowledge, drop me a PM and we'll exchange phone numbers. I'll even swap boat rides or share expenses if you want to take yours.
    BTW, I would have thought there would be a LOT more activity on this thread.
    Mike
  • atlantacaptatlantacapt Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Hi All -

We will be running our 35' Egg Harbor/Yanmars again this year, fishing every fishable day between late March and early May, based out of Destin, FL. We have done the cobia gig for around 15 years with good success. We have a very cohesive crew, but as usual, most crew have to work some during the week. Thus, we will have limited openings available and are looking for a few folks to round out the crew on some days.

If interested, please send me a PM. Preferably, a candidate will be seasoned in cobia fishing, especially sighting fish and running the deck if asked to do so (gaffing/rigging/fighting fish/prepping and cleaning boat at end of day).

Here are a few pics from last year...
  • channum13channum13 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I have a 10 hour trip booked for July 12th, on the Showtime out of PCB, had planned on taking my dad and two brothers but turns out my brothers cant make it anybody gonna be in town and want to go fishing? looking for 2 more people to go, $375 each.
  • Fl-boyFl-boy Posts: 71 Deckhand
    you only need 4-6 hours for your two red snapper
  • channum13channum13 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    It's not just a snapper trip. We only get to fish off shore once a year so gonna try for whatever is legal!
  • ChesapeakeDaveChesapeakeDave Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    I'm coming down to PCB July 8-15. Bringing my 22' CC. Looking for a knowledgeable Tarpon/Shark fisherman. If you know Tarpon, free boat trip. Call Dave, 443-243-6287
  • FlickerjimFlickerjim Posts: 475 Officer
    I'm coming down to PCB July 8-15. Bringing my 22' CC. Looking for a knowledgeable Tarpon/Shark fisherman. If you know Tarpon, free boat trip. Call Dave, 443-243-6287

I sent your info to a friend of mine. He may be able to help. Shot in the dark. Hope you have a great time in July!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2003 21' Palm Beach V6 Yamaha 150
    Tight Lines and Clear Water
  • BadgerJBadgerJ Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Whiting Gumbo,Fried Whiting,Baked Whiting,Pickeled Whiting, Been fishing off Cape San Blas for twenty years, retired now and will be there all of Feb. and March. Looking to share expenses with someone who can show me how it is done on St.Joe Bay, At Indian Pass or? Would love to catch Sheephead, Flounder, Redfish anything. Expensive and impersonal to charter as a loner. Have fished and hunted Wisconsin and Canada since I was a little kid. Have equipment, and know that they call it fishing and not catching.
  • cajun1971cajun1971 Posts: 17 Greenhorn

Will be in Mexico beach first week of April 2018.I would be interested in going out inshore or nearshore if anyone has room for me and my 16yr old son.We are sober and drug free seasoned largemouth bass fishermen who have surf and pier fished some in n.c.Willing to chip in on fuel and bait and have our own gear.Would love to take a private charter,but just too expensive for a family man.If you have room and interested in taking out 2 who love to fish please let me know,Thank you!!

• cajun1971cajun1971 Posts: 17 Greenhorn

@cajun1971 said:
    Will be in Mexico beach first week of April 2018.I would be interested in going out inshore or nearshore if anyone has room for me and my 16yr old son.We are sober and drug free seasoned largemouth bass fishermen who have surf and pier fished some in n.c.Willing to chip in on fuel and bait and have our own gear.Would love to take a private charter,but just too expensive for a family man.If you have room and interested in taking out 2 who love to fish please let me know,Thank you!!

[email protected]

• Tunaman14Tunaman14 Tyndall AFBPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    New to the state of Florida and have a 7 year old who is addicted to fishing. First time out in FWB, we caught a nice pompano, keeper sheepshead, and 37" bull red. We are always looking to get out on the water if anyone has any extra room and wants to split costs. Live on Tyndall AFB and willing to drive either direction. Thanks in advance!!!

Jonathan Brady 
    847-650-2593
  • rayram133rayram133 Panama City beach Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Will be in Panama City beach Friday through Friday would love to go on boat willing to pay gas/clean for the experience. Ray Ramirez- 469-834-8542, [email protected]