ghosts

IS IT SLOTIS IT SLOT Posts: 204 Deckhand

a co worker has been pulling pranks on his daughter for like forever (she is convinced)
last prank
after she made her bed and went out . . .he carefully laid in the bed made an impression outline of body and carefully got out.
that night she was on the couch.

Replies

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 4,578 Captain

Give this guy a badge....

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,983 AG

This could backfire on him pretty good one day.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 3,320 Captain

@mindyabiness said:

Yes points and call him captain. Rep points just aren't good enough

We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 4,578 Captain

@treemanjohn said:

@mindyabiness said:

Yes points and call him captain. Rep points just aren't good enough

You can call it captain....seems to me a badge my keep it busy or distract it so it wouldn't do it again.

I was being sarcastic. I didn't understand it's post at all. I still have no idea what it's talking about.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • silvergsilverg Posts: 1,456 Officer

I thought this was going to be about a forum section I thought I saw for a brief moment yesterday.

• silvergsilverg Posts: 1,456 Officer

What happened to my huge sunfish picture?

• IS IT SLOTIS IT SLOT Posts: 204 Deckhand

they need to send out IM with rules for that thread or somekind of darksideFS . . .