Home General Fishing

Sign out ??

XafXaf Posts: 1,098 Officer

Didn't have any problem with the new format until I went to sign out. It's probably right in front of my nose but I can't find the sign out button.

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,315 Admiral

It’s in the square box at the top of the page with three lines in it. Hit it and a drop down menu comes down from it. Sign off is in there.

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 12,624 AG

MIne is next to the bookmarks button to the right. looks like a *

You don't need fun to have alcohol
  • Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,648 Captain

It depends on the browser you're using. I see the sign out under the forum menu (box with 3 lines) on my mobile devices, but not with Google Chrome on my PC. I don't see anything next to the bookmark star. I still can't find it.

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,315 Admiral

In Firefox it is in the little gear up to the right of the forum header!

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,648 Captain

Well, it turns out that's where it is in Chrome as well. Thanks!

• XafXaf Posts: 1,098 Officer

Thanks to the discussions above I found it in the "little gear". If I had one suggestions it would be to make some things, like the sign out button, easier to find for those of us who can be computer challenged at times.