Home Off Topic

My Thursday road rage experience....

2»

Replies

• squidvicioussquidvicious Posts: 530 Officer
    Scarecrow wrote: »
    That's because like you, most are from North of here.

bullchit !

the guys with the "flo grown" stickers are the worst - the ****' who put the 4 way flashers on,in the rain are equally as bad,and the genius' that drive the speed limit in the left lane are right up there too...

NEVER have I seen worst drivers,since I moved to florida...

must be all the meth heads and heroin addicts ?

no wonder there's so much road rage....
    can we please stop using the word ISSUE ? it's a PROBLEM
    :wink
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,822 Captain
    Lots of those kids with the stickers are either posers or 1st generation.

Which just means their yankee parents taught them to drive like a yankee.:wink
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,453 Captain
    There's seriously something wrong with the extreme road rage guys. Like whatever checks and balances a normal brain has to control impulses...they don't have! I agree that yelling back at them or similar behaviors just signals to them that the fight is on. Coming up to your door and grabbing the handle is several notches higher of crazy for sure. I haven't had that happen but I'd like to think I could remain calm enough to get their license plate number and drive way safely, but appreciate it's a lot easier said than done.
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,378 Moderator
    Mark O. wrote: »
    There's seriously something wrong with the extreme road rage guys. Like whatever checks and balances a normal brain has to control impulses...they don't have! I agree that yelling back at them or similar behaviors just signals to them that the fight is on. Coming up to your door and grabbing the handle is several notches higher of crazy for sure. I haven't had that happen but I'd like to think I could remain calm enough to get their license plate number and drive way safely, but appreciate it's a lot easier said than done.

Sure wish I had his number. Hard to get while burning rubber, literally, getting the hell out of Dodge.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,378 Moderator
    Lots of those kids with the stickers are either posers or 1st generation.

Which just means their yankee parents taught them to drive like a yankee.:wink

Haha.

I'm pretty sure there's a set percentage of morons on this planet, but you did play a good card there.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,271 AG
    I usually just let the guy in the back seat handle it

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,271 AG
    You could also get a trunk monkey

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,640 Admiral
    You handled it right, I'd hate to have to kill someone just for losing their temper. I haven't never got that mad, but I have got mad a few times.
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 6,603 Admiral
    I had what we called 'Winter Beater's' up in Minnesota for the winter months as you were always subject to severe winter conditions. Some **** was pissed at cutting him off or something, he continued to ride my bumper, I did a brake-check and he rammed my rear-end HARD! It was a 77' Chevy Nova, heavy car. Lot's of damage to his vehicle, just a little damage to the Nova. The guy ended up shaking my hand as I did not want to call for law enforcement for the incident.

I probably paid $250 for the car back then.