SLI Shallow Channel

SLI. Anyone notice a shallow spot IN the channel near the crossroads intersectection just east of the green bouy (#3) west of north/southouth channel? I've noticed it a few outings now but yesterday on an outgoing tide I nearly **** my self when I saw the depth come up to 3.2 feet.

Replies

• Aquaholic IVAquaholic IV Posts: 776 Officer
    I didn't notice it but I will tell you that all areas are changing quickly and dangerously. I usually sneak out the inlet on the south side along the beach although that has changed drastically and is dangerously shallow. The sand is moving quickly.
  • mik8881mik8881 Posts: 106 Deckhand
    To the South of the inlet I was in an area reading 4ft that’s usually 10ft+.
  • Lazy BonesLazy Bones Posts: 940 Officer
    SLI. Anyone notice a shallow spot IN the channel near the crossroads intersectection just east of the green bouy (#3) west of north/southouth channel? I've noticed it a few outings now but yesterday on an outgoing tide I nearly **** my self when I saw the depth come up to 3.2 feet.

Saw it the day after you mentioned it. Never saw 3 but did see 5. Definitely comes up pretty good