Home Off Topic

60 lb MJ

2»

Replies

• Walker DogWalker Dog Posts: 2,155 Captain
    The Ville wrote: »
    It's not the smoking it's the candy. CBD oil is awesome for pain ask someone who is using it. Candy is the real issue, they eat to much and it acts differently on the body.

Please share your common sense somewhere else. It's not welcome in this topic. Didnt you already read that there cant be any abuse of this stuff? Its ALL good.

Remind's me of the old black ladyl who said "Black people cant BE racist!" LOL
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    Why does it you? Mind your own ****ing business

:signs
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,997 Captain
    stc1993 wrote: »
    An 80 yo man & his 83 yo wife were caught in Nebraska hauling 60lb of primo CA weed. Said it was for Christmas presents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/elderly-couple-had-60-pounds-marijuana-presents-police-say-n832146

Makes me think of OZARKS....
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,552 Admiral
    They were heading to Vermont One of their kin folks there is the Co. Prosecutor. I forget if it was one of their children or what.
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    Nick Nikon wrote: »
    Have you ever used Aspirin?

Can't face the "reality" of a headache or muscular pain?

Do a little research on Aspirin ... how many overdoses every year?

In the past few decades, newer pain relievers have helped Arthritis patients.

Previously, severe Birth Defects were directly attributable to heavy use of Aspirin.

No birth defects have ever been linked to cannabis, and zero overdoses.

Are aspirin, alcohol, and tobacco, all off your list of "acceptable" products?

If so, go ahead and dump on everyone who uses them.

If not, ... go suck an egg and mind your own business.

Folks, here we go, another chronic outs themselves...
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Will say this. Not all but the vast majority of the people I know who smoked pot when they were young are now nearly valueless losers as adults.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,552 Admiral
    90% that I knew back in the early 70's that were still around are dead. A lot of them moved away & I don't know. I'm not saying it's from smoking MJ. a few got on harder drugs, a few were alcoholics & some died with cancer.
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 2,190 Captain
    That's interesting: of the 10or so that I knew and partied with in high school; only 1 is not really a productive member of society.. 1 guy is in the finance industry,making 500k+ yr. 3 others are engineers, 2 are teachers..

If you think about it: most Americans need/want some kind of "reality change". What I mean is that after work, many people have a drink. OR, many many Americans are on some kind of RX meds for some diagnosed "imbalance"... Xanax, anti-depressants, alcohol, drugs, pot are all used to alter our mindset.
    Perhaps, none of you on this thread partake in anxiety meds, or mood-altering drugs/alcohol?? (I assume many of you at least drink?)

What the majority of Americans want, is for weed to be legal. We just want the option. Most people that I talk to, would prefer weed of alcohol or RX meds... BUT, in states where weed is legal, alcohol sales go down! (I am not sure about RX meds use in those states)
    So, I ask you guys to ponder whether the most accurate information regarding weed is being published; due to the fact that there is sooo much$$ that will be lost by the RX/alcohol industry?? (Propaganda has been used against weed in the past!!)
    Again, I do not want people high driving, or working!
  • Walker DogWalker Dog Posts: 2,155 Captain
    Just because you don't want it does t mean you wouldnt get it.
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 2,190 Captain
    Walker Dog wrote: »
    Just because you don't want it does t mean you wouldnt get it.
    True. The same reason we have drunk drivers...
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,293 AG
    There's only so much you can do with syrup
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    if it was for presents it would have been gift wrapped

just saying
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,197 AG
    frank wrote: »
    if it was for presents it would have been gift wrapped

just saying

Frank makes a pretty good point.

Those octogenarians are full of sheet, man.
    Warning Level 2