Home General Freshwater Fishing

FOUND LOST FISHING ROD

Interesting day today. Fishing this morning I hook something that feels odd. I can clearly feel a fish pulling on the line but something about it just feels off. I get my line in and it turns out I've managed to hook my jig into somebodies fishing line. I look up and down the rocks and there isn't anyone else around us. I start pulling in the line and the fish attached to it starts fighting again. At this point I'm hand lining this fish in. I eventually land a perfect 26 inch Redfish.

Then I start pulling in the rest of the line. Next thing I know a fishing rod breaks the surface. A really nice one at that. About a $400 rig that had to of been yanked out of it's boat either sometime this morning or yesterday. The rig is in perfect condition.

If you or somebody you know lost a rig today, have them contact me with details of the rig and I'll make sure they get it back. Not the fish though. He won't do it again I can promise you that much.

904-790-1551 Steve

Replies