Home Off Topic

Replies

• hatcityhatcity Stuart,FLPosts: 3,413 Captain
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,431 Admiral
    I got rid of my banana trees because they tend to attract rats but I might have to replant some more after hearing this. I had what we called Cuban bananas but I think the real name is manzana (apple) bananas. Small, thin skin and sweet. Leaves are good for wrapping fish in for the grill.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,921 AG
    #Fakenews Monsanto is going to create a super banana.

My peanut feeder attracted rats...a ton of them. The HOA didn't like that. HOA got sued by 2 mamber and disbanded. Peanut feeder is back up. #winning

Captain Todd Approves

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,431 Admiral
    mplspug wrote: »
    #Fakenews Monsanto is going to create a super banana.

My peanut feeder attracted rats...a ton of them. The HOA didn't like that. HOA got sued by 2 mamber and disbanded. Peanut feeder is back up. #winning

I don't have a HOA But I have a wife who gets freaked out if she sees a rat. I'd rather deal with the HOA.:wink

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,921 AG
    I'm actually not interested in having the rats around either. The story is barely true. I did have a peanut feeder that attracted rats...even during the day. HOA was sued and disbanded (although some people like to think it isn't). however, the tree got blyght and died, so even if I wanted the feeder backup, it isn't. We still have some rats around, probably because the neighbors kill all the snakes. This time of year the bastards like going into our gutters. I am not interested in killing them, I am a wuss when it comes to animals.

Captain Todd Approves

• GardawgGardawg Posts: 10,105 AG
    False: Bananas are in danger of going extinct in the near future.

True: The most popular form of banana, the cavendish, is currently threatened by a disease that could wipe it out.

bananafunny.jpg
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”