fishing chips

vmfdljrvmfdljr Posts: 1 Greenhorn
Has anyone purchased and used the fishing chips sold by Florida Sportsman Mag. I was thinking of purchasing one for my Garmin but when it comes to the area the chip covers the description is pretty vague. I think the one I'd need is the big bend area but that's the only description given. Would that cover the area from Cedar Key down to Homosassa? If you've purchased this would you please let me know how far north and south the chip covers.

Replies

• Skinny RunningSkinny Running Posts: 66 Greenhorn
    Probably makes more sense to just get a top spot map and enter those waypoints in your gps.
  • Hi vmfdljr, The Big Bend Fish Chip provides fishing waypoints from Steinhatchee south to Anclote and has about 225 waypoints on the chip.

There's a holiday deal going on right now, and you can get 15% off anything in the store.

Floridasportsmanstore.com

Thanks !

vmfdljr wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased and used the fishing chips sold by Florida Sportsman Mag. I was thinking of purchasing one for my Garmin but when it comes to the area the chip covers the description is pretty vague. I think the one I'd need is the big bend area but that's the only description given. Would that cover the area from Cedar Key down to Homosassa? If you've purchased this would you please let me know how far north and south the chip covers.