Fly Fishing Reel Improvements
Doing some research on fly fishing reels and wanted some opinions. If you could answer one or all the questions and state your primary targeted species it would be very helpful on my journey to develop a superior fly reel.
1. What features on fly fishing reels do you have the most problems with or need the most improvements?
2. Are there any features or systems you want to see added to fly fishing reels?
3. What parts fail first in your fly reel?
4. Is there anything that makes the experience of owning or purchasing a fly reel that you find unenjoyable?
5. Would you be interested in a reel which has the drag knob placed more conveniently so you do not have to reach across the reel or switch hands to adjust the drag?
Thank you all,