Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Any Rhonda Vincent fans here?

She's a very talented woman and easy on the eyes :grin

Her and Daryle Singletary just released a new CD on 7-7-17 titled "American Grandstand". Check it out if you wish.

This isn't it but it's the two of them singing together on RFD TV Larry's Country Diner. They make a good duet I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge0_jcAKLKU
Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Replies

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 5,613 Admiral
    The first thing she needs to do is drop Daryle like a hot rock. She has talent.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,910 AG
    I don't think she is using him for the bettering of herself. She already has proved enough on her own over the years and has the awards/talent to prove that. The title "the new Queen of Bluegrass" is enough. She just picked him for the new CD. Not sure why but she did. I enjoy listening to her on the bluegrass show on Saturday's if I'm around a radio that gets 106.3fm.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 5,562 Admiral
    Thank you Tommy, was real good! Gonna add her in my YouTube channel.
  • petedoggiedogpetedoggiedog Posts: 206 Deckhand
    daryle singletary is one of the best traditional country voices still performing today. rhonda vincent is also among the top bluegrass female voices ever. check daryle out on youtube singing set em up joe, old violin and others. awesome! jmho
  • BayBobBayBob Posts: 865 Officer
    I have her as one of my Pandora channels and like her music a lot
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 5,613 Admiral
    daryle singletary is one of the best traditional country voices still performing today. rhonda vincent is also among the top bluegrass female voices ever. check daryle out on youtube singing set em up joe, old violin and others. awesome! jmho

Daryle has a great voice, but after that well he forgot who put him there and family morals.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 1,539 Captain
    I am a great Rhonda Vincent fan, we saw her at the Ole Opry in Nashville, I defy anyone to listen to her version of, " I sang Dixie" without their eyes getting a little damp.
    She has been making good music since the 70's.