Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Angler Ethics

1235»

Replies

• hooknredshooknreds Posts: 2,461 Captain
    omegafoo wrote: »
    I don't know but there are times that it's quite comical. :Popcorn New guy to the group who neither knows, nor has a well known repertoire, with any of the 'old guys' (in terms of length of forum membership) decides to throw a flaming **** in the middle of the room. It's a tight nit group around here and it seems it takes a while for most to understand that...for whatever reason. It's cyclical.

ej did right. HT did wrong. It's pretty simple. I'm wondering how many more ways we can debate this.

(FF, how was my punctuation? :wink )

:Popcorn :Popcorn

To quote my pal dewyafish...ding ding ding WINNAH!!!
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,424 Admiral
    THT , if you don't mind me asking - What's that? I don't go many places at all on the internet. Probably for the best.
  • Nick NikonNick Nikon Posts: 4,569 Captain
    :wink "Hydro-Therapy" is the name commonly used for a high-colonic enema.
    I've seen the boat a couple times on the road. Now when I see it I'll think of an enema.
    Thanks for the memory

You're quite welcome. ; )
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 5,662 Admiral
    hooknreds wrote: »
    To quote my pal dewyafish...ding ding ding WINNAH!!!
    x2, with a chiken dinner. Foo for the win!
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 5,164 Admiral
    THT , if you don't mind me asking - What's that? I don't go many places at all on the internet. Probably for the best.
    Actually, in many ways a very good forum. It covers pretty much everything you can think of that relates to boats. They can be really helpful if you have a mechanical or other problem with you boat/motors/electric system, etc. Some of them can be real a_____ too. It's not as friendly and personal as FS, but is worth taking a look at.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 5,671 Admiral
    For boats and motor info Band of Boaters forum is the place to go. They give very good info and not all the A..H... answers you get on THT
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you