Home Off Topic

Gators advance to Softball World Series

FlashFlash Posts: 11,211 AG
Comeback over Alabama winning 2 games to 1. Little sister falls to Texas A&M and will watch from the couch. :blowkiss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Replies

• Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,632 Admiral
    I've watched quite a few of their games lately, including all three against Bama. They're having some trouble, but maybe they can peak during the WS and win it all again.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,211 AG
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    I've watched quite a few of their games lately, including all three against Bama. They're having some trouble, but maybe they can peak during the WS and win it all again.

Yes, I agree. Hitting and "timely" hitting is the main problem at this point. Pitching is not so much the issue.

Our local SB gals from our High School ended their 3 years in a row state championship run with a 2nd place finish this year. Not bad for our outgoing Seniors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    I am in love with Delanie Gourley!

Great smile, attitude, pitching ability and the daughter I never had!

SO THERE!

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
    Gator girls take out Texas A&M run ruling them. They are going to need those runs against LSU tonight, who took out #1 ranked FSU.
    Good luck girls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,554 AG
    Go Gata! Gradulations Cohsh Tim Walbrum has led an unpresented third time to nccaa title. Go Gata!

Captain Todd Approves

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,187 AG
    mplspug wrote: »
    Go Gata! Gradulations Cohsh Tim Walbrum has led an unpresented third time to nccaa title. Go Gata!

Yes. I would also like to gradulate them.
    Warning Level 2
    Gators and LSU are playing now. Gators up 2-0 in the bottom of the 5th. We started a bit shaky, but Barnhill has settled in and is pitching a good game as usual.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
    Amazing job. Expected much closer game. Another goose egg for the opponent. On the other side, defending champ Oklahoma looks tough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Florida is up 4-0 in the second over Washington. Our offense doesn't look to be slowing down.
    Was hoping for Oregon over Oklahoma but didn't happen. They seem to match up well with Gators. Looks like a tough one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And it was. Wow, longest game ever. Gators sure had their chances. You can see the experience of the Oakie team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]