Home Off Topic

Horse Tranquilizers ...

GardawgGardawg Posts: 9,810 Admiral
any of y'all ever try this?

Zylkene.jpg

Did your horse have a hangover?

Did you have a hangover?

Did your wife wake up with a hangover and she wasn't sure what caused it?
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Replies

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,685 AG
    I am a little confused. The product you show is nothing more than Dried Hydrolysed Casien. It is a mild anti anxiety drug for animals. You can get it over the counter it is so mild.

Did you buy the wrong stuff?

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral
    I tried ketamine a few times. Scary stuff.
    23895.gif
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,898 Captain
    we give that to one of our horses before a trailer ride, he is spooky as all get out. Just becomes real mellow and eats alot. Similar to Phes after his wake and bake.
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 849 Officer
    Fish Haid wrote: »
    I tried ketamine a few times. Scary stuff.

It would seem that most of your post's are submitted while on the "Mother's little helper"......
  • hooknlinehooknline Posts: 5,523 Admiral
    Had a neighbor shoot himself up in the heart with some horse tranquilizer. He went into shock before he could press the plunger. Cops got there and woke him up, then he pushed the plunger lol gnite gracie