• Bruce SBruce S Posts: 531 Officer
    More like scofflaw or outlaw.
    Buffoon is more like clown, comic, jester, merry andrew, boob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TampaTarpon5TampaTarpon5 Posts: 808 Officer
    Bruce S wrote: »
    More like scofflaw or outlaw.
    Buffoon is more like clown, comic, jester, merry andrew, boob

They're all of those things. Toss in a sprinkle of immaturity and I think we've hit the nail on the head.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 7,031 Admiral
    It really is so lame. I used to play these "bike nights" with a blues band and I have seen some really dorky crap.

Like "pledges" (I guess) holding beers for members as they pee, rushing to light the cigs of their superiors, not speaking unless spoken to, etc.

Don't miss that gig at all.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,295 AG
    tankard wrote: »
    It really is so lame. I used to play these "bike nights" with a blues band and I have seen some really dorky crap.

Like "pledges" (I guess) holding beers for members as they pee, rushing to light the cigs of their superiors, not speaking unless spoken to, etc.

sounds like hazing but without the college degree after 4 years.
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • TampaTarpon5TampaTarpon5 Posts: 808 Officer
    tankard wrote: »

That's ridiculous
    I'm waiting for all the jet skiers of Lake Minnehaha to organize into a water bike gang and call themselves the "Wet Bandits".

Splashing people at the dock? That's gangster bruh
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,636 Admiral
    I was coming out of WaWa last week and some members of the RTIC told me to take my Yeti patch off or suffer the consequences. I refused and they flipped me the bird and made jokes about my momma be so fat.

1%er for life!
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    I was coming out of WaWa last week and some members of the RTIC told me to take my Yeti patch off or suffer the consequences. I refused and they flipped me the bird and made jokes about my momma be so fat.

1%er for life!

Shoulda told them their mommas were on back order like all their products....
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral
    I thought this was about Willie & Waylon.
    23895.gif
  • Flats2blueFlats2blue Posts: 278 Deckhand
    OP, why don't you go to their headquarters and explain to them the error of their ways? Have someone film your 'encounter', from a distance. Have them post the results. Certainly if you don't call them names and just reason with them they will be nice too.
  • SaltwormSaltworm Posts: 49 Greenhorn
    Flats2blue wrote: »
    OP, why don't you go to their headquarters and explain to them the error of their ways? Have someone film your 'encounter', from a distance. Have them post the results. Certainly if you don't call them names and just reason with them they will be nice too.

^^^This

They are very active in this area. Went to the funeral for a friend of mine, several MC were there including at least one member of this organization. Usually go by "if you don't bother them, they won't bother you."