Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Wife won(looking for freelance capt near ft pierce)

Wife won the "do i need more training before going out inlets" debate, wrote chapman and waiting on reply, but if there is any other capt. etc. that has experience teaching hard headed retired disabled vets, (and their lovely, wonderful and absolutely perfect spouse) please PM me or post here.

boat is in marina in FTP until I feel more comfortable, then moving to stuart hopefully before snowbirds file in again

Replies

• lst1164lst1164 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    100 ton USCG license over 35 years

call bob

321 - 514 - 7519

at your service

captain bob baduini
  • ScottRScottR Posts: 976 Officer
    PM Sent.
    USCG Licensed Captain, 100T Masters, STCW/BST, PADI Rescue Diver
    Offshore Fishing/Diving & Charter Services, Bahamas/Caribbean Travel, Deliveries, Maintenance/Refits
    [email protected]
    www.runyourboat.com
  • Reel MusselReel Mussel Posts: 308 Deckhand
    Good luck, she is right if you don't have a lot of experience the inlets on this side can be hazardous. I live in Fort Pierce and hope to see you on the water soon...

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS

• Cryinsham30Cryinsham30 Posts: 125 Officer
    lst1164 wrote: »
    100 ton USCG license over 35 years

call bob

321 - 514 - 7519

at your service

captain bob baduini
    Thanks for the info, think if schedules line up going with Scott, I will likely need more some other time, so I am saving the info.
    ScottR wrote: »
    PM Sent.
    Thanks, took it to email.
    Good luck, she is right if you don't have a lot of experience the inlets on this side can be hazardous. I live in Fort Pierce and hope to see you on the water soon...

Yes, I know she is right, and in Truth and am very new to boating in anything resembling what Im trying to learn now. so its worth the money to "buy experience" so to speak, just had my eye on some new gear thats on hold now lol.
  • Osprey45Osprey45 FT Pierce/ Boonton Twp NJPosts: 997 Officer
    Use Scott not only does he know his stuff he knows the area.
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Osprey45 wrote: »

and he can stock your boat with bikini clad babes!!!!! :wink:wink

Oh wait.....you did mention the wife.... LOL :hairraiser:hairraiser

Scott is an awesome asset to the forum, a friend as well and you can't go wrong.

Good luck

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • ScottRScottR Posts: 976 Officer
    Osprey45 wrote: »
    and he can stock your boat with bikini clad babes!!!!! :wink:wink

Oh wait.....you did mention the wife.... LOL :hairraiser:hairraiser

Scott is an awesome asset to the forum, a friend as well and you can't go wrong.

Good luck

Cheers

Ya'll gonna make me blush! :grin
    USCG Licensed Captain, 100T Masters, STCW/BST, PADI Rescue Diver
    Offshore Fishing/Diving & Charter Services, Bahamas/Caribbean Travel, Deliveries, Maintenance/Refits
    [email protected]
    www.runyourboat.com
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral

Hey, i'm home Friday from Tokyo and Honolulu.

Call me, found a great detailer!!!!!!!

besides, you owe me a diet coke!!!!

:wink:wink:thumbsup:thumbsup

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,065 Captain
    Scott, I don't believe you have ever blushed. :)
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    pottydoc wrote: »
    Scott, I don't believe you have ever blushed. :)

Agreed, especially not during a BWB Fiesta or "Rum front"

Ps I don't know what kind of boat u have but as a back up i have 20+ years navigating and fishing is SE FL as back up to Scott R and other options.

Best of luck and smart to be safe!!
    E$
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    e-money wrote: »
    Agreed, especially not during a BWB Fiesta or "Rum front"

Ps I don't know what kind of boat u have but as a back up i have 20+ years navigating and fishing is SE FL as back up to Scott R and other options.

Best of luck and smart to be safe!!
    E$

You're on the list for the future brother, besides learning to drive a boat beyond the "dont aim for the dry stuff" level, I'm gonna have to learn to fish mo better. Additionally, I have to somehow contribute to that poor neglected birds diet :):):)

Of course, the week I look to hire a capt. for the weather goes from just windy and dry to extra windy and thunderstorms. ya know what they say, if not for bad luck. oh and boat is not anything glamorous, a so far decent running striper 2601 cc.
    @e-money, crap saw your post about the 2 new birds that I gotta learn to help feed :). Ironically it was orders overseas to Germany that caused us to give up our bird(military mac).
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    @e-money, crap saw your post about the 2 new birds that I gotta learn to help feed :). Ironically it was orders overseas to Germany that caused us to give up our bird(military mac).

So sorry about military Mac and PM sent.
    E
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]