Home Boating

WTB Egret 189, 2011, or 210

u.t._boyu.t._boy Posts: 6 Deckhand
edited June 3 in Boating #1
Wanting to buy a Egret 189, 2011, or 210 Moccasin in great shape. 423-506-4895

Replies

• TXWahooTXWahoo Posts: 572 Officer
    u.t._boy wrote: »

Although I don't have mine listed for sale... everything is always for sale.

I have a very nice 2015 Egret Moccasin 210 with 130 hours on a Suzuki 200. Annual service was just completed by International Marine last month. Outboard Specialties did the initial 25 hour in March 2015, and then last year's annual service in March 2016.

Also includes single-axle EZ Loader trailer with brakes and new D-load range tires. Garmin 1040XS (10" chart plotter), Garmin VHF, fuel management, 24V 80lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor, Powermania 3-bank charger, cockpit and live well LED lighting, removable bimini, white powder coat, leaning post live well and live well under rear deck, removable rear bench seat, swim platform, boat cover, etc, etc.

If this is something you're interested in, shoot me a PM and I can send pics and talk price then.
  • Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,086 Officer
    u.t._boy wrote: »

If you plan on poling the boat and/or are set on the rod lockers or want to put the boat in the garage get the 189. If you can live with no rod lockers, and leaving the boat outside and having to use a trolling motor buy the Mocassin with the 200 Suzuki.
  • u.t._boyu.t._boy Posts: 6 Deckhand
    Thanks for the info.
  • FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,394 Officer