I'm down with the struggle...bring on the fine sista yo.... :grin
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • oldbigbucksoldbigbucks Posts: 164 Deckhand
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    Whose Gabby?

From your posts through the years I figured you were an old fart like me who commercial fished back in the 70's and 80's, who wouldn't need to Google Gabby.
    Thanks to everyone who made fun of the OP's post!
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 4,566 Captain
    I would do it but I am not what you are looking for. I primarily meat fish, often with electric reels, am mostly bald, have a beer belly, wear tattered, torn and stained regular t-shirts on the boat and would not have the "look" to sell fancy products which I personally don't use anyway. If it is for a beer commercial, I may be your man though.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,925 Admiral
    From your posts through the years I figured you were an old fart like me who commercial fished back in the 70's and 80's, who wouldn't need to Google Gabby.
    Hayes the actor?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    Come on now, it's gettin like explaining a punch line!
    Short Day?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    Gabby Black? if so tne no, didn't know too many EC guys north of Ft Pierce.
    I knew Bobby Thompson and family very well.
  • frankleefranklee Posts: 147 Officer
    New-Sexy-Women-8-Shape-Cross-Love-Body-Chain-Bikini-Waist-Body-Chain-Jewelry-Beach-Body.jpg