Models Needed (Ages 20-60+)

FS BlairFS Blair Posts: 1,760 Admin
Are you wanting to spend a day on the water, test ride new boats, even fish? If so, this is your invite. No catch...except for the fish that you may bring in over the side of the boat. We've just begun filming for season Five of Florida Sportsman Best Boat. We're shooting booth for TV and for the magazine and websites. To enhance the imagery we're coming to you.

We're planning on shooting pretty much every Tuesday and Wednesday between April 25-26 and August 8-9.
We can't pay but we have a hotel room at Pirates Cove, we'll provide lunch and some FS swag/shirts. We just ask that you come prepared for a couple of days on the water.

On April 25-26 we're shooting a Piranha flats boat, a Scout center console and a new Buddy Davis 34. What better chance to see if you like these boats than to spend a day on them in Stuart, FL.

The following weeks we'll have boats from Cobia, Skeeter, Action Craft, Century, Blue Wave, Contender, Bahama, Robalo, Dorado, Young, Dusky, Grady White, Belzona and several more.

If you're interested in participating please contact our Boating Editor and host of the show Capt George LaBonte
at [email protected] or [email protected]. Or you can PM George via the Forum.

I look forward to seeing you on the big screen.

Replies

• on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,908 Admiral
    Male or female models?
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,898 Captain
    I look pretty hot in a mankini, just sayin
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
  • BinderBinder Posts: 3,875 Captain
    My wife says I've got a great a$$.

I'll shake my money maker for the cameras if you'd like.

Making FS great again.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I predict this won't end well...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,406 AG
    Im so on this
    10608345_10205011202933613_3457527907560088965_o.jpg?oh=120485f311980db7f592644bd638412f&oe=599A1B2C
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    Binder wrote: »
    My wife says I've got a great a$$.

I'll shake my money maker for the cameras if you'd like.

Making FS great again.

^^^^This is why we can't have nice things^^^^ :rotflmao
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,874 AG
    FS Blair wrote: »
    We can't pay but we have a hotel room at Pirates Cove, we'll provide lunch and some FS swag/shirts. We just ask that you come prepared for a couple of days on the water.

Um...Are you giving ME a hotel room for a couple days..... I don't feel safe in a hotel room with strangers..no matter how good the lunch... and I sure am not getting in a hotel room with Mr "mankini"...
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    Um...Are you giving ME a hotel room for a couple days..... I don't feel safe in a hotel room with strangers..no matter how good the lunch... and I sure am not getting in a hotel room with Mr "mankini"...

oh, I bet I could change your mind.
    4DjzY2w.jpg
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    I can make this show real easy, and short.
    The best boat at pirates cove is Go Mongo.
    Everyone already knows this.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • FS BlairFS Blair Posts: 1,760 Admin
    Male or female models?

Both, male and female. Our hopes are to have models who look like your typical boat owner...our audience.
    Go Mongo wrote: »
    I can make this show real easy, and short.
    The best boat at pirates cove is Go Mongo.
    Everyone already knows this.

I think you're ready to bring your skills to the big screen.....
    Both, male and female. Our hopes are to have models who look like your typical boat owner...our audience.

Well... I am extremely good looking and I will just stay on the Go Mongo.

32YOM
    6'2
    Blonde hair and green eyes
    And I can do 100 push ups in 5 minutes.
    :rotflmao
    .....I just had to make sure I posted this in General Fishing and not OT.

I'm sure George won't discriminate, feel free to shoot him an email.
    Well... I am extremely good looking and I will just stay on the Go Mongo.

32YOM
    6'2
    Blonde hair and green eyes
    And I can do 100 push ups in 5 minutes.

but you cant throw a football 40 yards
    Yes I can.
    Brody and I are the only people to complete the 40 yard challenge.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,832 Admiral
    Someone thought this was a good idea??

redneck, overweight, mankini, no fishing skills, know it all

Yup, I am literally your target audience all in one (just not a Northerner, but I am sure you can overlook it just this once)

Blair, if I do this, will your brother have anything to do with it? I can only work with some people (he aint one)

Thanks for the opportunity, I wont let you down
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Thanks for the invite, Blair!!!

I'll start getting in bikini shape for the shoot!!

You're the best!!
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,841 Admiral

That is interesting, if you read FS ,you'd think all all women who fish and boat weigh 98 lbs, have had breast augmentation, and wear practically nothing.

:)

I have the lock on some big fat women...just like the ones I see on weekends at the ramp...How many of those fat whales you think we can stuff on that Buddy Davis? :rotflmao
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    redneck, overweight, mankini, no fishing skills, know it all

Yup, I am literally your target audience all in one (just not a Northerner, but I am sure you can overlook it just this once)

Blair, if I do this, will your brother have anything to do with it? I can only work with some people (he aint one)

Thanks for the opportunity, I wont let you down

I've got the Yankee part covered.... I am "everyankee" I will be sure to tell anyone in earshot " How we do it "up nawth" :grin
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    If you're really doing this I'd like to see FS add some diversity, why not some African Americans, hispanics or Cubans mixed in with the crackers from time to time.

Can this be addressed on upcoming episodes?
  • sk018sk018 Posts: 2,945 Captain
    If you're really doing this I'd like to see FS add some diversity, why not some African Americans, hispanics or Cubans mixed in with the crackers from time to time.

Can this be addressed on upcoming episodes?

YES!! And some muslims, gays, Asians, Trannies and more
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    I've got the Yankee part covered.... I am "everyankee" I will be sure to tell anyone in earshot " How we do it "up nawth" :grin

We should be on the same boat, and same room (I'll shave the mankini area) I see how you treat your boat, and I bet it would be exactly what they are looking for when they put these boats through the tester. Not sure I could call a yankee "Captain", but I could probably do it because I know you used to be a cop. I, unlike most rednecks, like cops. Even ones that shoot themselves in the leg

Blair, should I be expecting the offer to come through a PM? I think the PM system might be down.
    If you're really doing this I'd like to see FS add some diversity, why not some Cubans mixed in with the crackers from time to time.

Testing life rafts in the Gulfstream perhaps?
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    Patos Patos Patos!!!
  • Ol MuckyOl Mucky Posts: 5,534 Admiral
    sk018 wrote: »
    YES!! And some muslims, gays, Asians, Trannies and more

What about cucks? I can work with just about anyone but a ****

If they're in......I'm out
    I have a much bigger and more powerful button
    I'll model with anyone as long as they don't outshine me.

You got that, Blair?
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,853 Captain
    I'm good to go, if you can use me give me a heads up so I can take care of my manscape.