Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Forum "Meet Up" Non Sponsored April 7 in PBG

2»

Replies

• Hook N UpHook N Up Posts: 188 Officer
    Thanks Jeff for putting together as it was great meeting everyone and putting face to names! Look forward to getting out there with you fellas and let's connect soon to make a few trips across! Great group of guys.

David

Hook N Up
  • JIMinPBJIMinPB Posts: 1,875 Captain
    Wish I could have made it... Unfortunately, business had me out of state that day.
  • ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 309 Deckhand
    Should do another next month
    Could only meet about half of those there.

Hey Jeff....what about sharing the email & phone #'s amongst those that signed the sheet.
    That way its not published and we can better stay in touch w each other.

Thanks again for the effort..turned out great
  • CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 890 Officer
    ldavid516 wrote: »
    Should do another next month
    Could only meet about half of those there.

Hey Jeff....what about sharing the email & phone #'s amongst those that signed the sheet.
    That way its not published and we can better stay in touch w each other.

Thanks again for the effort..turned out great

Thanks to all who turned out for our "Meet up". I was truly amazed at the number of people and the interest in forming new friendships for our fishing network :) In an effort to keep this going, I would be happy to share the sign in sheet with those who attended.
    Also, I think that it would be a great idea to have another meet up next month. I will gladly help someone organize that event.
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,242 AG
    I tried to figure out how to make it up there that evening but it just did not happen. Would have been fun to see some old friends and put some faces to some new guys....... :grin
  • avmechavmech Jupiter, FLPosts: 1,382 Officer
    Too busy taking delivery of our new plane........
    Member #10822
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    avmech wrote: »
    Too busy taking delivery of our new plane........

Mo money, mo jet fuel and mo problems! LOl and miss ya
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bambam78bambam78 Posts: 557 Officer
    CNTDR wrote: »
    Thanks to all who turned out for our "Meet up". I was truly amazed at the number of people and the interest in forming new friendships for our fishing network :) In an effort to keep this going, I would be happy to share the sign in sheet with those who attended.
    Also, I think that it would be a great idea to have another meet up next month. I will gladly help someone organize that event.

Hope to make it to the next event. Always great to meet and spend time with folks that have the same passion for fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • avmechavmech Jupiter, FLPosts: 1,382 Officer
    e-money wrote: »
    Mo money, mo jet fuel and mo problems! LOl and miss ya

:beer:rotflmao
    Love spending other people's money......
    Member #10822
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    avmech wrote: »
    :beer:rotflmao
    Love spending other people's money......

Truer words have not been spoken!
    It took me a long time, but i now understand that "ownership" is often "over rated".
    "USAGE" is key and not to be crude, but there is a saying about if it "floats flies or I forget the 3rd F :) RENT it" !!! :angel I Love my wife :grin :spin :hairraiser
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]