"with"

I have been fishing the piers of the Panhandle and buildig rods since my early teens. I am 42 and and have pleanty to fish "with" I lost count long ago of how many kings,cobes, and blackfin I have caught! I just want someone to fish "with" who is not a smart... like most of you guys. Is this a real fishing forum? or are all you guys a bunch of A holes? Not guys who like to get together share knowledge and fish!

Replies

• JayzillaJayzilla Posts: 73 Deckhand
    What pier did you mostly fish? I grew up fishing OIP and helped open the Half Hitch Tackle store in Destin waaaay back when I was younger.
  • panhandle pierratpanhandle pierrat Posts: 37 Deckhand
    I fished navaree mainly but I made my rounds Okaloosa,Panama,P-cola. Which half hitch Destin or P-city
    never mind I'm about to fall asleep I see Destin. Do you live in Tampa and want to show these guys on the skyway how to snoble up a king?
  • JayzillaJayzilla Posts: 73 Deckhand
    Lol, not really. I almost died on the south skyway a few summers ago when I hooked 13 tarpon on one tide.
    thanks anyway that sounds like a hell of a day I have got to get out there!
  • Have KnotsHave Knots Posts: 229 Officer
    I have been fishing the piers of the Panhandle and buildig rods since my early teens. I am 42 and and have pleanty to fish "with" I lost count long ago of how many kings,cobes, and blackfin I have caught! I just want someone to fish "with" who is not a smart... like most of you guys. Is this a real fishing forum? or are all you guys a bunch of A holes? Not guys who like to get together share knowledge and fish!
    Pan, Trying to reach you. Dont jump. I want you to PM my PR. Not everyone is a [email protected] on this forum.Just me. I am looking forward to talking to you. I have a 23' proline. I know these waters. If you want to fish with me, stop that a$$hole crap. I think, most of us on this post fish boats. I would like to see your customs.:cool
    Sorry man like I said I'm new. I could'nt sleep last night got your private message and sent you my phone number, I hope you got it, I am haveing a hard time navagating this web site.