Home Tropics

Pretty cool aerial around Bimini Sands

Replies

• Nice one Brad, makes me want to reserve your beachfront room.
  • BullMarketBullMarket Posts: 186 Deckhand
    Brad,

Does it look like the resort will be fully open starting April 1st?
    Palm Beach Pure Skin Care and Cosmetics PalmBeachPure.com
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
    Very nice! I've slept about our 30 Grady-White many nights docked up there as well as in 3-4 units over the years!

Exiting out the channel, I think those two lonely dock pilings to starboard are for the fuel barge to tie up to to fill the tanks at the marina.
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    That is correct, those pilongs are for the fuel barge. As far as April 1sr for shipe store and restaraunt. It is possible, might be may 15. As soon as I know, will post up, tons of changes happening quickly, all formthe better. New property management ariives next weekend for a three week transition, we just finalized our hoa budget, going out for voting, our fees are going up but paradise aint cheap. Fees range from $360'forma one befroom up to $775 for a 1550's.f. In it we have a healthy budget for mosquito control, cameras through out, a i.t. Upgrade that will allow hi speed internet free calls from the rooms to the states with voip, dust supression for the roads, slowly but surely putting in brick pavers thru out the roads. All of this stuff will take time.
  • JSANZAREJSANZARE Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Holy Crap!! Thats almost double for the 2 bedroom with loft!! Cameras are nice but you yourself have said that there has never been a theft from a boat since you have been there.
    Going from $550 to $750-$775 is not double, plus ad in the fact of free dockage for owners oct 1- april 1, half price other times and additional benefits, it is a good deal imho.
    Rates were $400 a night non holiday and $450 for holidays for the 2 bedroom with loft (unit 7E).....So pretty close to double. It maybe a good deal for you owners, but not for renters coming over....you just added over $300 a night for the trip over.
    That is for hoa fees, not rental rates. Those are remaining the same this year.
    OH Geez Brad I thought you were talking about rental rates, not HOA fees!! Sorry sir!