Potatoes

2»

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    mplspug wrote: »
    Sorry, would you like potato with your bacon and cheese or whatever that is.

Mashed potato pizza.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 7,833 Admiral
    Fries (ie French Fries)
    I need to try that at some point. I've seen it on a menu before, but that's as close I have gotten to eating one.

Captain Todd Approves

• GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,781 Admin
    D E E P wrote: »
    Other...

potato au gratin

Had t bring that up, Paul? Tomorrow night on the menu now.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,339 Admiral
    Thin slices of potatoes fried up with onions
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 4,385 Captain
    Mashed
    I generally eat more rice or grits than potatoes but there are times when I like mashed potatoes and gravy.
    I prefer loaded twiced baked potatoes than regular baked and if I have home fries, I like them with onions and peppers.
    I do like French fries especially from my local Peruvian restaurant where I often order Lomo Saltado which is stir fried steak strips with onions, peppers, cilantro and tomatoes with fries.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

Fries (ie French Fries)
    We are on a diet now and cutting out rice and potatoes. The struggle is real.

Captain Todd Approves

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,985 Admiral
    Mashed
    We are on a diet now and cutting out rice and potatoes. The struggle is real.

Same here. Trying to lose some weight. Took 39 years to get this fat, so it's not going to go away overnight.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 3,319 Captain
    Can you add those things that Jewish people eat?
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
    Mashed
    Can you add those things that Jewish people eat?

General Tso's chicken??
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,815 Admiral
    I like pancakes
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    Speaking in a dietary manner, potatoes aren't that bad. It's the condiments that are added that kills you.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Fries (ie French Fries)
    Same here. Trying to lose some weight. Took 39 years to get this fat, so it's not going to go away overnight.

I could always divorce my wife and ask her to remarry me. I dropped 15# last year between Jan 1 and our day on April 22. I look at the wedding picts and that's what I want to look like.

I should clarify.

I didn't lose weight on some plan and I wanted to look good on our day...it was stress from when the wife would show me what something cost.

Captain Todd Approves

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    Eats nothing but potatoes
    Vote for the other candidate
    Fries (ie French Fries)
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Speaking in a dietary manner, potatoes aren't that bad. It's the condiments that are added that kills you.

Yeah, I'm not eating a plain potato.

Captain Todd Approves

Mashed
    Yeah, I'm not eating a plain potato.

no. butter, sour cream, cheese, chives and bacon bits. and extra on the side.
    Fries (ie French Fries)
    I could eat potato skins with only salt and pepper.

Captain Todd Approves