B.A.S.S Open on the Harris chain.

capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,458 Moderator
This weekend , 19 - 22 at Leesburg , Venecian Gardens.
Weigh in starts at 4 on Saturday. I'll be there :USA
"You'll get your weather"

Replies

• GotBass?GotBass? Posts: 202 Deckhand
    Weigh-in on Saturday is at the Bass pro on I-drive in Orlando.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,458 Moderator
    GotBass? wrote: »
    Weigh-in on Saturday is at the Bass pro on I-drive in Orlando.

I seen that. Bummer , wanted to stop by. :banghead
  • RiffRaffRiffRaff Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    Weigh in at Bass Pro i-drive? They really trucked bass OTR from Harris to i-drive?
    RiffRaff wrote: »
    Weigh in at Bass Pro i-drive? They really trucked bass OTR from Harris to i-drive?

Apparently , yes.
  • RiffRaffRiffRaff Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    i'm not a tourney hater, but hearing stuff like that really irks me. Mortality rates are bad enough with fish being beaten up in live-wells all day, but now they are being trucked to I-drive and then hopefully back to the lake is just crazy.

Aside from Major League Fishing just being a flat out better program, I like how they have changed the entire process of how fish are taken care of. They weigh and release right away and they are penalized if they drop the fish in the boat. Nothing wrong to keep fish to eat, but this doesn't benefit anyone other than BPS. Big Step backwards for B.A.S.S.
    Yeah , I'm not sure just how it is handled but I'll bet they take every precaution to ensure the health of the fish. Imagine FWC biologists from Richloam hatchery take some for the stocking program. Only a maximum of 60 bass were hauled.

I like the MLF format. Makes for interesting programming.