Home Southwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

'Member bio: About me"

Hey guys/gals. Last night we had our first meeting for the SWFL fishing club. At the meeting, several great ideas and points were brought up. Larry Witt, our regional forum moderator brought up that finding people to fish from the FS forum was hard to do as many of us didnt have the "About Me" section of their profile setup.
I checked and mine was setup, but Ive looked thru many of the locals profiles and it contains little to no info. Lets all spend a minute and fill in this info. Maybe include a little about what you do, whether you like inshore or offshore, and if your looking to get out with others fishing.
In the past, I have met a handful of anglers on here that I continue to fish with. Have made some great friends. Lets bring the forum back to what it used to be.....
www.SaltyFishingCharters.com 33 Ft World Cat Tournament Edition Catamaran
Offshore Fishing Charters FT Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Cape Coral

Replies

• NoreastSalt3295NoreastSalt3295 Posts: 608 Officer
    Done! Wouldve loved to have joined you guys at the meeting. **** work... Let me know if anyone wants to go fishing! Tight lines
  • CaptainjohnnyCaptainjohnny Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Done. Looking forward to the next meeting and getting things rolling.
  • stoutnerstoutner Posts: 256 Deckhand
    Done!

"I live near Syracuse, NY, own a small business that installs and repairs commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment. My wife and I also own a vacation rental home in Rotonda West, FL. We go there quite a bit to fish and hang out. I belong to Freedom Boat Club (Cape Haze Marina) and have TONS of fishing gear for in-shore and offshore fishing. I also own and operate a Charter Salmon fishing business in Lake Ontario. I only run about 10 charter trips per Summer since it is not my "real job". I carry a USCG 50 Ton Master Near Coastal Captain's License. I am pretty solid near shore, offshore, and trolling. My in-shore game is very weak!!!!
    LocationEdit Value
    Upstate New York - Rotonda West, FL - Stump Pass
    InterestsEdit Value
    Fishing, golf,snowmobiling etc.
    OccupationEdit Value
    Business Owner"
    Capt. Wayne Stoutner

Reel Stout Sportfishing

Lake Ontario Salmon and Trout fishing

www.reelstout.com

• Capt Dan MedinaCapt Dan Medina Posts: 799 Officer
    Done! Wouldve loved to have joined you guys at the meeting. **** work... Let me know if anyone wants to go fishing! Tight lines

Join us at our February meeting. It will be at 630 pm at bass proshops in ft myers on Thursday, february 9th.

Captainjohnny, nice meeting you there and hope to see you at the next meeting as well.
    www.SaltyFishingCharters.com 33 Ft World Cat Tournament Edition Catamaran
    Offshore Fishing Charters FT Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Cape Coral