Home Classifieds: Boats

Dolphin Renegade - 16' poling skiff

Mvp2016Mvp2016 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
Hull 2000, Etec 60 - 2013, still under warranty. Amazing shape, boat has been VERY well taken care of. Driest skiff I've ever been on this size, and it is an amazing ride! Kevlar hull in great condition, you'd never guess the year unless I told you (hull hasn't changed in who knows how many years...) Trim tabs, garmen, Minn Kota trolling motor (not in great shape but works), trailer is 2010 in great shape. Bought the boat a few months ago knowing I shouldn't, but am forced to sell, My loss your gain. Honestly, being able to say I owned one make it worth losing money. Will run for serious buyers ONLY. Just got burned bad from some ****.

If you know dolphin skiffs, then you know what a gem this boat really is. Ride it once and you'll understand why they charge around $30k for the bare hull if you get one made! Own a piece of history (just make sure you can afford it unlike me)

Title in hand, ready for the next owner.
Can send any pic you want, just let me know what you want to see.

Own one of the best poling skiffs ever made for only $13,000!!! Call with any questions or more pictures. Merritt island, Florida.

Mike

Replies