Replies

• pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 3,879 Captain
    Thats pretty sad.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,193 AG
    pottydoc wrote: »
    Thats pretty sad.

Maybe for you :wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 31,205 AG
    Resinhead wrote: »
    You know, you're doing a lot of flapping about FSU losing to Mich when they Gata is playing a team that beat Mich.

Maybe you Gata fans need to worry about things a little closer to home. Join the group, take those glasses off and see what you really have.

We may lose to Iowa, but both teams are evenly matched, neither offense is that strong, I think Iowa is better than us. I think our defense is a little better, but I expect a low scoring game.

This season is almost over for the Gators, time to move on to next year and hope Coach Mac works on the offense and we have a quarterback that can throw the ball. I have said our defense is good, our offense is horrible. The Gators have a lot of work ahead of them.

I am more concerned about our opening game in 2017, we face the same guys you do in the bowl.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

• Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,827 Captain
    Forget the defense. The Gator offense couldn't tackle anyone on the int returns.

Now that we have that out of the way, we can have some productive practice time with our new defense and see what they can do in the bowl game.
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,310 Admiral
    Larry Mac wrote: »
    I actually thought that an honorable loss to LSU would have been better and let UT take another Bama beating but then the Vols went and let Vandy thrash them just to make sure we got the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't have been a thrashing if hammerhead hadn't tried to help Bama out so much. You can't spot any team 17 gimme points much less Alabama.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,359 Admiral
    Flash wrote: »
    Why yes, knowing you guys had to sit on the couch and watch your ACC championship, something that has pretty much been YOUR trophy, being played by two other teams. It does make me feel a bit better. :grin

My my how the mighty have fallen, the only joy the Gata can muster is a weak grin at their in state rivals lack of play in their conference championship. Getting destroyed 4 years in a row by said rival is conviently forgotten. Bless your heart!
  • Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,827 Captain
    dpdash wrote: »
    My my how the mighty have fallen, the only joy the Gata can muster is a weak grin at their in state rivals lack of play in their conference championship. Getting destroyed 4 years in a row by said rival is conviently forgotten. Bless your heart!

Pot meet kettle:

37 of the 97 posts on this thread are Noles getting their jollies because the Gators lost and they had nothing else to watch.
    Pot beetle kettle:

37 of the 97 posts on this thread are Noles getting their jollies because the Gators lost and they had nothing else to watch.

:grin That's OK DP, I realize you had to suffer thru it 2004-2009. It's just our turn now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,359 Admiral
    Of course I'm ignoring the past Nole losses and futility against the Gata, it's our turn now and I'm getting it while the getting a good! Lol
    dpdash wrote: »
    Of course I'm ignoring the past Nole losses and futility against the Gata, it's our turn now and I'm getting it while the getting a good! Lol

yes sir, that is the way it goes. "This too shall pass" :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]