Home Off Topic

Muscovy duck

2»

Replies

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 16,993 AG
    King_Me wrote: »
    We had 5 ducklings in our backyard, now only three :angel

When I was home a few weeks ago, I saw a bass (or what I presume was a bass) eat a duckling in the lake behind my house. I was amazed to have witnessed it, but not entirely surprised.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 16,993 AG
    Duck is not a huge item for me... Maybe 10k pounds a month in the summer.... Around 25k pounds or so in the winter.... I sell Muscovy but it is a tiny fraction of what I sell. Muscovy is More expensive ( which has always baffled me) But it is an availability thing... MOST Muscovy goes into Asian Markets... By that I do NOT mean Asian venues serving Caucasians... But Asian markets serving Asian customers.

Over here in SE Asia the duck they generally eat is Pekin.

Where are you shipping them?
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    Gardawg wrote: »
    There used to be tons of them in a certain Ft. Lauderdale neighborhood.

Then a bunch of Haitians moved in. I don't think the ducks liked them because pretty soon there were no ducks running around loose. I wonder where those ducks moved to?

Nu Yawk?

:)

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 9,312 Admiral
    Baits Out wrote: »

Nu Yawk?

:)

or Schittsberg

or maybe they moved down town, eider way it's obvious they canardly be seen anymore.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • davidfloridadavidflorida Posts: 1,130 Officer
    U can mail order from France 🇫🇷

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't hear it your not listening.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,085 Admiral
    Gardawg wrote: »
    or Schittsberg

or maybe they moved down town, eider way it's obvious they canardly be seen anymore.

I get it....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.