Home Off Topic

How mad do you get when someone intentionally cuts in line at the store ?

2»

Replies

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,151 Admiral
    FWIW I've never had someone cut in line ever in my 60 years on this earth. Now in traffic all the time, but that wasn't the question.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    Schmidty wrote: »
    There is something that I do at the supermarkets that knda make me smile and makes a whole lot of folks feel better...

I simply smile and say hello to every person who looks like they could be old enough to be my mom or dad ...if it's possible that anyone could live that long...:)

Most of these "oldsters" don't appear to have anyone who cares about them ...due to the look on their faces....but they all lighten up when someone...ANYONE....pays any attention to them at all.

The men I might ask them if they are catching anything...or if they are a veteran and if they say yes I shake their hand and thank them....the old girls I smile at and I might even tell that if I were 20 years younger....took a bath...got a haircut and lost a few pounds that I could go for a "hot box of chocolates" like them....:)

After I get to know them....and see them again....I just smile and say...You girls get prettier by the day.....

It doesn't take much to ,make them happy! :)

your superhero name would be Supermarket Man
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    Finfinder wrote: »
    your superhero name would be Supermarket Man

:)
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,997 Captain
    AC Man wrote: »
    FWIW I've never had someone cut in line ever in my 60 years on this earth. Now in traffic all the time, but that wasn't the question.

YOu mean to tell me that you never went in a 7-11 where one line is formed for 3 registers and someone slides in the front door and pretends not to notice the long line and TRIES to slide in behind a customer at the counter ?