Home Off Topic

Guiness Beer on Sale at Publix!

Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral
6-packs. Buy one - get one free!
23895.gif

Replies

  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Guinness.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,460 AG
    Saw that.

    If it was Busch. .. ;)

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk


    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Saw that.

    If it was Busch. .. ;)

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

    WHAT!!!!!!!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 31,690 AG
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Saw that.

    If it was Busch. .. ;)

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

    $9.99 18 pks at my store.

    Buy two get one free Bud 12 packs.

    No Guinness though.

    $18.99 20pk 16oz aluminum bottles.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Unfortunately I have found that I can drink the black stuff all evening without issue back in the auld sod, but when I drink it here it fills me full of gas - probably the way it is poured over here.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 31,690 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    Unfortunately I have found that I can drink the black stuff all evening without issue back in the auld sod, but when I drink it here it fills me full of gas - probably the way it is poured over here.

    Check the label and see where it is brewed. Some Guinness sold here is brewed in Canada. Very few imports these days are actually imported from the country you think.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,981 Admiral
    No body wants it. Can't give it away.
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

    Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
  • TampaTarpon5TampaTarpon5 Posts: 808 Officer
    cadman wrote: »
    Check the label and see where it is brewed. Some Guinness sold here is brewed in Canada. Very few imports these days are actually imported from the country you think.
    I like when I go somewhere and Sam Adams is listed as an Import.. Makes me unjustifiably irate
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,716 AG
    Black and tan, Harps, Guinness, hmmmmmmm.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    ...Guinness looks like cesspool water....and smells bad also...
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 12,677 AG
    We bought the IPA they sell, i really liked it.
    You don't need fun to have alcohol
  • RennieRaeRennieRae Posts: 725 Officer
    surfman wrote: »
    No body wants it. Can't give it away.

    This.

    Wifey bought some last weekend thinking she was getting a good deal for me (which I appreciated), but it is garbage. She got the Guinness blond and the Guinness Draft and they both suck...
    Bob 

    17 ft. Ankona Native with 40 hp Suzuki 4 stroke - Skini Rennie
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Only way to drink Guinness is from a hand pump, half fill the glass and let it settle, pour the next quarter and let it settle, finish it off and let it settle before drinking.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 12,677 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    Only way to drink Guinness is from a hand pump, half fill the glass and let it settle, pour the next quarter and let it settle, finish it off and let it settle before drinking.

    I have a surge machine at the house for Guiness we had from my restaurant. Worked very well with Guiness.
    You don't need fun to have alcohol
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    Guinness should be the same price or less than bud and miller .. it has about as much alcohol in it as orange juice so probably good for breakfast :grin
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 6,612 Admiral
    Tastes like a yeast infection. No thanks.

    “Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,460 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    WHAT!!!!!!!
    cadman wrote: »
    $9.99 18 pks at my store.

    Buy two get one free Bud 12 packs.

    No Guinness though.

    $18.99 20pk 16oz aluminum bottles.

    Stopped drinking a long time ago. Before then I grew tired of beer. Just lost the taste for it.

    When I do partake it's Grand Marnier, Frangelico, or Crown Royal.


    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Stopped drinking a long time ago. Before then I grew tired of beer. Just lost the taste for it.

    When I do partake it's Grand Marnier, Frangelico, or Crown Royal.

    You drink it or put in on pancakes ?
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,460 AG
    Try using Frangelico in your base when making French Toast, also vanilla and a few drops of almond extract. You WILL thank me later. ;)



    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk


    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
Sign In or Register to comment.