Mercedes midsize pickup truck unveiled ...

GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,954 Admiral
http://www.maxim.com/rides/mercedes-xclass-concept-2016-10

The vehicle shown is a concept, as evidenced by its cartoonishly knobby tires and winch, but Mercedes said that the production model will reach dealers by the end of 2017. Those won't be U.S. dealers however.
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Replies

• ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    Looks very tacoma-'esque to me.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    Not crazy about the color but sign me up, I'll take one.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • Grouper GeniusGrouper Genius Posts: 1,264 Officer
    hmmmm.
    2400 CC Sea Chaser-Yamaha F250-Bad **** Tower (SOLD)
    Grady White 306 Bimini 300 Suzukis
    Hurricane 246 FunDeck
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,162 Admiral
    Initial shipments will be made to ISIS.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    Split Shot wrote: »

Huh?
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,954 Admiral
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

mb.jpg 91.1K

• 10X10X Posts: 500 Deckhand
    Fire extinguisher mounted on dash? Hope that goes away.
    10X wrote: »

That's a cleverly disguised margarita container.

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,292 Admiral
    I like the red one in the original post. :)
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • Keep on SpoolinKeep on Spoolin Posts: 1,343 Officer

:driver::machinegun
  • 10X10X Posts: 500 Deckhand
    Gardawg wrote: »
    That's a cleverly disguised margarita container.

:wink I suppose a little home engineering and it could be so. My first thought was "Expecting a fire, Big Fella?"
    My first thought was "Expecting a fire, Big Fella?"

Who ever knows what the day will bring?

5.jpg

• CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    Mercedes...that is not the way to deal with a design flaw that tends to electrical fires....:wink
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • 2true2true Posts: 2,112 Captain
    Me and Lorenzo Rollin in the Benzo!
    picture-182589.gif
  • mjnmjn Posts: 1,564 Captain

The first pic seems to be a Baha version. I doubt the truck will look like that or have the mounted fire extinguisher without a extra $20k for that option.
    gammisun.jpgxxSearchEngineFail.jpg
  • lakemanlakeman Posts: 725 Officer
    If they do not improve the overall quality of MB, for the price, many other trucks, are better. But if you have to have a MB truck to impress the neighbors, go for it.
    lakeman wrote: »
    if you have to have a MB truck to impress the neighbors, go for it.

It'll take this to impress my neighbors

13.jpg

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,472 Admiral
    Gardawg wrote: »
    It'll take this to impress my neighbors

13.jpg

Is that Travis McGee?