Do you have a new boat, or new equipment, and need help learning the ropes?

If you have a new boat, or recently installed new equipment, and need to learn how to use it to catch fish or navigate, I can help! Many folks are purchasing new boats, or upgrading their equipment, and find themselves spending Valuable time, effort, energy, and monies, only to come home without even locating bait. Worse, many of the get into a storm and end up on the North side of the Mayport jetty rocks, or on the beach on the south side of St. Augustine jetty! Accidents are avoidable! If you would like help catching Wahoo, or trout, or if you need instructions on understanding you new GPS Fish finder, or what to do in an emergency, call me.
Capt. Chris (904) 451-1316 Jacksonville Fl, from Fernandina, to St. Augustine

Replies

• STEEZOSTEEZO Posts: 116 Deckhand
    I'm glad someone is offering something like this...I bought my first boat earlier this year. I had a buddy, who is an experienced boater, help me figure out my routine at the ramp so I'm not "that guy". We went on slow afternoons in the off season and did few launching, docking, loading each time. It helped me a ton!!

I'd have no shame taking advantage of this service if my friend didn't help me. It probably would have been better since now I get to hear him tell me "I taught you everything you know" every time he's onboard. lol j/k
  • nauti enoughnauti enough Posts: 159 Deckhand
    I know when you purchase a boat from Waylen Bay Marine they spend a half a day with you on the water . I also know you get a good understanding of the boat on your sea trial before you purchase the boat. People buying with out sea trail are not getting a good service
    KOOLURES
    N2BLUECHARTERS
    STUPIDFISH
  • jackjaxjackjax Posts: 158 Deckhand
    If you have a new boat, or recently installed new equipment, and need to learn how to use it to catch fish or navigate, I can help! Many folks are purchasing new boats, or upgrading their equipment, and find themselves spending Valuable time, effort, energy, and monies, only to come home without even locating bait. Worse, many of the get into a storm and end up on the North side of the Mayport jetty rocks, or on the beach on the south side of St. Augustine jetty! Accidents are avoidable! If you would like help catching Wahoo, or trout, or if you need instructions on understanding you new GPS Fish finder, or what to do in an emergency, call me.
    Capt. Chris (904) 451-1316 Jacksonville Fl, from Fernandina, to St. Augustine

Once my boat is fixed, this will be my next step.