Home Politics

Obamacare Is Faltering for One Simple Reason: Profit

2»

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,750 AG
    Finfinder wrote: »
    create jobs so they can take care of themselves tort reform but we already have Medicaid

but your plan via Hillary is to tax the sheet out of the middle class through Medicare, but for sure whatever they eventually do, it won't be based on a complete lie

Florida, plus 19 other states did not expand Medicaid to cover all those that could not afford insurance.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    Obamacare Is Faltering for One Simple Reason

It was designed to do so. That way they can go to single payer system and the Government have 100% control.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Florida, plus 19 other states did not expand Medicaid to cover all those that could not afford insurance.

I never said anything about expanding Medicaid

why are you avoiding defending why Medicare should be extended to those who turn 55 ..... how will that be paid for ?
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    cadman wrote: »
    They better hope the operation will wait until the open enrollment period,

Most operations can wait.
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    Everyone must purchase healthcare....but young people (who they were counting on to purchase healthcare) are on their parents plan until they are 26. See the problem there??

You can't require a company to sell something at no profit. No one works for free. See the problem there? So the government wants to force people to spend money and it wants to force companies to not make money.... Can't see how that would be an issue at all

This thing was poorly conceived and terribly executed. Lets do something for the sake of doing something to appeal to our base.

So exactly what do Health Insurance Companies bring to the table for their cut of our Health Care dollars?
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    What their contract with you says they will do.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Not sure why some of you have a beef with the 26 year old coverage?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • 1982mako2241982mako224 Posts: 412 Deckhand
    Doctors, nurses and hospital staff should all take a vow of poverty and work for free like Buddhist monks. Cause profit bad......murica bad.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    Not sure why some of you have a beef with the 26 year old coverage?

I dont. It was government that prevented it in the first place.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    What their contract with you says they will do.

yeah

you better read that contract closely.

They have high rise office buildings full of lawyers that do nothing but try to figure out how to deny claims