Home Politics

Seeing what is taking place in Europe with the Muslim "refugees" a question

ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
How can anyone of at least low average intelligence advocate allow refugees in this country? There are neighborhoods in European cities police don't go unless in force and some Muslim neighborhoods in Midwestern cities are trending that way.

On what rational and logical basis would anyone support allowing them here?
Deo Vindice
«1

Replies

  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    LWNJ's do not use ration or logic in forming their ideas
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    How can anyone of at least low average intelligence advocate allow refugees in this country? There are neighborhoods in European cities police don't go unless in force and some Muslim neighborhoods in Midwestern cities are trending that way.

    On what rational and logical basis would anyone support allowing them here?

    I guess you missed the thread where Bill Clinton said Syrians should rebuild Detroit. Detroit is a 3rd world country within our own borders, so maybe he has a point. Not a lot would be missed by droning the place after the occupation. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    navigator2 wrote: »
    I guess you missed the thread where Bill Clinton said Syrians should rebuild Detroit. Detroit is a 3rd world country within our own borders, so maybe he has a point. Not a lot would be missed by droning the place after the occupation. :grin

    I think Gary posted some pics of Detroit in that thread
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    There was a time in this country when police didn't go into Italian immigrant neighborhoods. We currently have Vietnamese neighborhoods that lone police don't patrol.

    So what's your point?
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    Phil, by your logic we should just add some more neighborhoods like that? And you wonder why many here question your intelligence......
  • CatBoxCatBox Posts: 3,709 Captain
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    There was a time in this country when police didn't go into Italian immigrant neighborhoods. We currently have Vietnamese neighborhoods that lone police don't patrol.

    So what's your point?

    in all seriousness, where is this? :huh
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,011 AG
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    On what rational and logical basis would anyone support allowing them here?

    Because some of us are human beings who feel empathy for those who flee their civil-war torn homeland.

    I know it's hard.
  • CatBoxCatBox Posts: 3,709 Captain
    Tarponator wrote: »
    Because some of us are human beings who feel empathy for those who flee their civil-war torn homeland.

    I know it's hard.

    Right on schedule...
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,011 AG
    Is that the best you can do?

    Is it so hard to feel the plight of the war-torn?

    Where did your ancestors come from? Under what conditions?

    How did you become so callous?
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    i knew you would be here with your progressive empathy. a real flower child you are.
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    Westwall01 wrote: »
    Phil, by your logic we should just add some more neighborhoods like that? And you wonder why many here question your intelligence......

    You're wrong. I don't wonder about that at all. What others think of me is none of my business.
  • DBRYANDBRYAN Posts: 4,417 Captain
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    How can anyone of at least low average intelligence advocate allow refugees in this country? There are neighborhoods in European cities police don't go unless in force and some Muslim neighborhoods in Midwestern cities are trending that way.

    On what rational and logical basis would anyone support allowing them here?

    Can you show any correlation between these refugees and these neighborhoods outside of religion and which particular part of Islam are you referring too?

    Are there any neighborhoods in this country where police don't want to go and does it have anything to do with being Muslim?

    Your whole theory is so weak it's easily torn down. People shouldn't let fear run their lives.
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,318 Captain
    People should get their heads out of the sand too.
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

    WINNING!
  • DBRYANDBRYAN Posts: 4,417 Captain
    sailfish2 wrote: »
    People should get their heads out of the sand too.

    Well that was productive.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    DBRYAN wrote: »
    Well that was productive.

    About as productive as the b.s. you posted. So, there are bad neighborhoods in this country the police will not enter? Please tell us which they are and by your logic if there are such neighborhoods it justifies creating more populated by Muslims.
    Deo Vindice
  • YnotjaxYnotjax Posts: 349 Deckhand
    What I do not understand. We can import all these people think the count will be over 100,000 this year alone. We know they will be getting housing handouts and food for years until they become productive.

    What about our current homeless vets and citizens who need support, still living on the streets? You would think some of that effort can be uses right here in our community.

    I truly do not understand why, but this is politics.:shrug
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    Tarponator wrote: »

    Where did your ancestors come from? Under what conditions?

    How did you become so callous?

    Funny you should ask that question. The natives living here pushed back against it but were overwhelmed. Didn't turn out very well for them even though we were uninvited in most cases now did it? Why invite more impoverished people who do not share our culture or beliefs when we can't even take care of our own? Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it, and not a good thing in this case.
    Europe is quickly learning these painful lessons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Ynotjax wrote: »
    What I do not understand. We can import all these people think the count will be over 100,000 this year alone. We know they will be getting housing handouts and food for years until they become productive.

    What about our current homeless vets and citizens who need support, still living on the streets? You would think some of that effort can be uses right here in our community.

    I truly do not understand why, but this is politics.:shrug

    Economic Christianity is totally not an option in America. Sanders was smacked down.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    There was a time in this country when police didn't go into Italian immigrant neighborhoods. We currently have Vietnamese neighborhoods that lone police don't patrol.

    So what's your point?
    CatBox wrote: »
    in all seriousness, where is this? :huh

    Yes... where is this Phil? I used to live in Westminster Ca and close to Garden Grove....largest populations of Vietnamese outside of Saigon. So where is this place you speak of?
  • vonnick52vonnick52 Posts: 109 Deckhand
    I just wonder where all of the money is going to come from
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    vonnick52 wrote: »
    I just wonder where all of the money is going to come from

    same place it always comes from... the need to eat, sleep and desire to mate.
  • vonnick52vonnick52 Posts: 109 Deckhand
    That's working well in Europe.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    vonnick52 wrote: »
    That's working well in Europe.

    same here
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    There is no benefit for the citizens of this nation by allowing more immigration of lowskilled individuals. It costs us tax dollars, creates security issues and brings in individuals with no desire to join the culture of the nation.

    It is a foolish policy.


    Liberal sludge in action.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • vonnick52vonnick52 Posts: 109 Deckhand
    Unfortunately, it seems that many middle eastern immigrants don't have the same idea that we do of "desire to mate."
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    fins4me wrote: »
    There is no benefit for the citizens of this nation

    You are correct in that the lack of citizen's benefit is a problem.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    greggl wrote: »
    You are correct in that the lack of citizen's benefit is a problem.

    Then there is no reason for any further consideration.

    Put simply,, any policy that cannot be answered YES,,, when the question "is there benefit for the citizens of this nation?" is applied then it should be immediately discontinued and no longer considered.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    fins4me wrote: »
    Then there is no reason for any further consideration.

    Put simply,, any policy that cannot be answered YES,,, when the question "is there benefit for the citizens of this nation?" is applied then it should be immediately discontinued and no longer considered.

    where is that rule?
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    greggl wrote: »
    where is that rule?

    It is in need of creation and rigid enforcement.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
Sign In or Register to comment.