Home Politics

The LMSM, Foundation donors & Hillary..... 'Transparent'?

Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
Please feel free to reply after you've read this entire, short article.

I did as suggested and Googled about the AP story and hILLary. The first 3-4 pages were of articles bashing the story but I had to dig deep to find the actual AP story. There are other examples of how the LMSM is 'protecting' hILLary and
> you'll learn just 'why' they do so.

This is an amazing story............. in a very sad, Anti-American way.

http://observer.com/2016/08/media-orgs-donate-to-clinton-foundation-then-downplay-clinton-foundation-scandal/

Replies

• phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    You sure do love you some Hillary. Your infatuation with her is fun to watch.
  • Grouper GeniusGrouper Genius Posts: 1,482 Officer
    Interesting article.
    2400 CC Sea Chaser-Yamaha F250-Bad **** Tower (SOLD)
    Grady White 306 Bimini 300 Suzukis
    Hurricane 246 FunDeck
  • theglide96theglide96 Posts: 767 Officer
    Good read.

So, are we just completely screwed from now on? Have we reached a point where deciphering reporting from 'news' is impossible?

Why would we trust that this same thing isn't happening via Trump cronies? Isn't it just as likely? The ties to Alt Right, Russia, Breitbart taking over...it's as if the election process is more about creating a plot and counter plots to drive the voter down a path that we don't even know we are on...

I feel like its safe to assume we are a few steps behind the powers that be and their agenda(s)...as they seem to be at the wheel and we are merely passengers along for a ride.

So IF these are truths...how do we ignore their agenda and choose our own? Is that even possible?
  • Grouper GeniusGrouper Genius Posts: 1,482 Officer
    theglide96 wrote: »
    Good read.

So, are we just completely screwed from now on? Have we reached a point where deciphering reporting from 'news' is impossible?

Why would we trust that this same thing isn't happening via Trump cronies? Isn't it just as likely? The ties to Alt Right, Russia, Breitbart taking over...it's as if the election process is more about creating a plot and counter plots to drive the voter down a path that we don't even know we are on...

I feel like its safe to assume we are a few steps behind the powers that be and their agenda(s)...as they seem to be at the wheel and we are merely passengers along for a ride.

So IF these are truths...how do we ignore their agenda and choose our own? Is that even possible?

Welcome...to the Matrix.
    2400 CC Sea Chaser-Yamaha F250-Bad **** Tower (SOLD)
    Grady White 306 Bimini 300 Suzukis
    Hurricane 246 FunDeck
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    You sure do love you some Hillary. Your infatuation with her is fun to watch.

That's your 'comment' after reading the article since I asked to Reply after reading it?
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
    theglide96 wrote: »

I agree 100%.

We saw how Bernie Sanders got screwed by the DNC, so in reality, the DNC chooses the Candidate, not Dem voters.

On the other hand, Repub voters, en mass, were heard by their votes when they rejected over a dozen qualified, 100% Repub Candidates. Most of those 'losers' now are crying like children.

It would have been fantastic for a Candidate to have emerged on the Dem side that tore up the Dem Establishment such as Trump has done. Two true 'outsiders' fighting it out......