Home Classifieds: Boats

1995 26 Sea Vee excellent condition

mthomas2mthomas2 Posts: 14 Greenhorn
SOLD SOLD SOLD sorry, can not figure out how to delete the ad. Boat is located in Key Largo

Custom build by the SeaVee warranty tech as his personal boat. . Only two owners, the original builder and me. All synthetic materials, no wood in entire boat. 1995 26 foot mold with a Volvo 200 HP TAMD 41P-A motor with HS-1 gear. The boat has always been boat lift stored. No bottom paint. Custom wiring – only 10 butt spliced in entire boat. All wiring is a home run from the bus bars to end item. If you know boats you realize what a plus this is.
Full upper station
Custom heavy insulated fish box
Hugh live well
Top gun outriggers
820 Garmin with bronze thru-hull. (50/200) Holds bottom on plane.
Raymarine Autopilot interfaced with GPS
VHF and Stereo/ 4 speakers - See Dash Pic – the space in the dash is for extra dry storage. (phone, etc)
2ea 30 amp outlets and 1ea 20 amp outlet
Two electric reel mounts in gunnel
12 rod holders in the gunnels.
6 shot gun rod holders on t top
Forward rod holder and fighting station for chasing big fish on light tackle – see pic
Anchor roller for easy bottom anchor retrieval
2 ea. 4D batteries
Canvas ( a little worn but serviceable) – see pics
Fresh and Salt water wash downs
Leaning post with backrest.
Custom 4 step dive ladder good to 300 lbs. (tested numerous times by me)
1999 South Florida Alum trailer with stainless steel axles

The engine has 4400 hours. All maintenance records. Fluids changed every 100 hours. Always used OEM parts no NAPA crosses. Console designed for 180 degree layback to make maintenance easier.

Custom fuel filter system
Drains for engine and gear have remote hoses to make fluids changes a snap.
Custom KN air filter (less smoke and little better mileage)
Burns 8 gallons/hour at 3200 RPM doing 22 knots. A day of offshore running, trolling, gunning and the boat will average 2 gallons/hour.
Heat exchangers are fresh water rinsed after each trip.

You can contact me at [email protected] or 786 229 5386.
See Buc Book print-out.
Asking $29,000 or come/look make an offer. I moving to New Mexico.

Replies

• keylargo359keylargo359 Posts: 1,249 Officer
    For what its worth I know the boat and owner well. and I have fished this boat on numerous occasions. awesome fishing machine. and I can vouch for the boat. it's meticulously maintained. to the point of obsession. you can eat off the bilge its that clean.
    The worst day of fishing is still better than the best day of work:\