Distance to lease?

2»

Replies

• Florida BullfrogFlorida Bullfrog Posts: 1,549 Captain
    30 minutes to one property. 30 minutes to another. 2 hours to another property. The 2 hour property has a camp so once I'm there I can stay a while.
  • Optimum7Optimum7 Posts: 349 Deckhand
    My lease in Barbour county, Alabama is 276 miles from my house, go an average of 6 trips per full season from October to February. is my own little place so no competition, every year kill 5/6 deer, some of which are bruisers!! getting out for 3 or 4 days at a time is kind of priceless!!! I used to be in a club in Georgia, one of the guys spent at least 60 days a season up there, made for some very tough hunting, one of the reason I worked very hard at finding my own place.
  • cypresscypress Posts: 400 Deckhand
    20 - 30 minutes front door to gate depending on traffic
  • ROGERSANCHEZROGERSANCHEZ Posts: 312 Deckhand
    127 miles to my lease in central Fl
    491 miles to my lease in Dooly county, GA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • kilboarkilboar Posts: 53 Deckhand
    4 Hours one way.
  • Chicken WangChicken Wang Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    It"s 434 miles from my house to Barbour Co. AL, I cant wait for someone to come out with a self driving full size pick up truck
    because after working a 12 hr shift it would be nice to sleep the entire way there.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,520 Admiral
    It"s 434 miles from my house to Barbour Co. AL, I cant wait for someone to come out with a self driving full size pick up truck
    because after working a 12 hr shift it would be nice to sleep the entire way there.

my son turns 15 next June and he's definitely getting his permit. Here boy, sit and steer, let me know when we get off in Hardeeville SC
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
2»