So they finally did it!

13»

Replies

• PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,423 AG
    that would be me. They wont ban me. Gary tries but gets shot down. I bring too much to the plate. :thumbsup
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 7,526 Admiral
    I am so proud to be banned from the Politics section, kind of like I met some kind of personal goal!

Its there if I don't log in but gone if I log in!
    So "they" didn't finally do it, "I" finally did it!!!!!!!! I finally ticked off the jerks in Politics and can't go there anymore! ( at least under this screen name :grin)
    (Probably Nuevo.....did it!)

At any rate, it finally seems like a fishing forum again!
    [email protected] Special
    11-07-2012, 09:29 AM
    OK, its all over now, time to get back to work, fishing, and having fun.

i am gone from this part of the forum and back to SE and S fishing reports, tropical section, Confron, maybe some "Ask the Law"

I will not miss this place, but goodbye to a few that deserve a goodbye.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    Polar wrote: »
    that would be me. They wont ban me. Gary tries but gets shot down. I bring too much to the plate. :thumbsup

We should all strive to help the less fortunate among us rather than sequester them away unseen because their presence is too painful to bear. It serves a greater purpose in reminding us that there but for the grace of God go we all.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Buford CletusBuford Cletus Posts: 1,755 Captain
    We should all strive to help the less fortunate among us rather than sequester them away unseen because their presence is too painful to bear. It serves a greater purpose in reminding us that there but for the grace of God go we all.

So you are confirming that Polar is unbannable?
    thats how I took that
    That would be quite a feet, since what he does violates no policy.

There is no shortage of other fry to fry.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,963 Admiral
    Cyclist wrote: »
    Ask a mod. Maybe 8-9 times...since 2000 or so...

yea right :rotflmao
  • Buford CletusBuford Cletus Posts: 1,755 Captain

Fried fingerling mullet?
    He is harmless as well.

More of a polar without the storm trooper suit who shoots himself in the foot rather than running it over.

I will admit, that made me lol! :rotflmao
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    So you are confirming that Polar is unbannable?

You must have missed the time he got banned. I thought it was hilarious, others thought it was screwed up
  • Finger MulletFinger Mullet Posts: 3,852 Officer
    He is harmless as well.

More of a polar without the storm trooper suit who shoots himself in the foot rather than running it over.

I don't know to take that, I never gave a forum member a hard time. I like my weapons, never hurt anyone, unless ordered to.
    jad1097 wrote: »
    You must have missed the time he got banned. I thought it was hilarious, others thought it was screwed up

they soon realized their mistake.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 9,276 Admiral

I must point out that you probably meant he had quite a foot. The plural use doesn't seem appropriate in this sentence. But we are all wondering why you included them to start with?
    because many moons ago, at a party at Garys house. My foot got run over my a jeep. I should a sued him!
    because many moons ago, at a party at Garys house. My foot got run over my a jeep. I should a sued him!

I have heard it was a wondrous party, but still it was 1 foot. Maybe if you post a picture of that foot we could see if it still warrants that kind of adulation.
    only pics I have from the bash are of ones taken while JayG was trying to **** me.
    only pics I have from the bash are of ones taken while JayG was trying to **** me.

Poor jay, a dry spot in his life? You must have used the no means no in just the right tone?
    dave44 wrote: »
    I must point out that you probably meant he had quite a foot. The plural use doesn't seem appropriate in this sentence. But we are all wondering why you included them to start with?

That's the only way I could get the joke to work as a homophone. Which is a homonym as well.

• Finger MulletFinger Mullet Posts: 3,852 Officer
    Jay did you really get a foot run over at Gary's house. lol.