Home General Paddle Craft

Sebastian Inlet Beach Launch Tomorrow Morning.

davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
Short notice, but tomorrow at 6am I'm looking to launch off the beach just south of Sebastian Inlet if anyone wants to join. Looking to see whats biting nearshore. PM me if you want to join. Dave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Air Force Veteran 93'-00' ~621st TALCE~

2017 & 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12’s

Replies

• palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    How did you do Dave?
  • davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
    Launched off the beach near Monster hole at first light. Fished 3 hours. Saw some bait flipping and some small sea turtles, but no other signs of life. Caught a few small snapper. Surf got rough quickly and decided to call it before I got pummeled. No snook, tarpon, jacks, etc. saw a small dead turtle on the beach with a hook and line in its mouth. I hate to see that! Talked with the surf guys that were having no luck either, but said that over the past few days, the snook have been right up in the wash and hungry. Slow day, but still great to get out and fish something other than the dirty river.

• mjrudd1mjrudd1 Posts: 278 Deckhand
    I've given thought to fishing the inlet itself in my yak. Many folks do that?
  • davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
    Not unless you wanna die. Inlet can be very rough and boaters will run you over in a minute. Thats if you dont get lead chucked at you. Hopefully you get my point.