Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Oh oh!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • madashellmadashell Posts: 816 Officer
    Welcome back Jags.
    I will hit the lottery...I will hit the lottery :crossed
    Anyone hear what Gabbert said to that guy who tried to get him as he went out of bounds?

Of course I rewound on the DVR and recorded on th e old tablet! ;)
  • Ireel IrieIreel Irie Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Watch out or something to that effect.....:hairraiser
    Easy on the drag mon:cool:
    Old school FS poster new profile....
    Ireel Irie wrote: »
    Watch out or something to that effect.....:hairraiser

Or WTFWTYMF!!!
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    I heard it. You sure that was Gabbert or someone else caught on the mic. Definitely rated R.
    tag wrote: »
    I heard it. You sure that was Gabbert or someone else caught on the mic. Definitely rated R.

Had to be Gabbert as he would have been close to the mics mounted on the sideline. Plus the look he gave the lineman/corner after the play.
    I'll post the video later but might need permission from a mod!!!
  • kajokajo Posts: 4,620 Moderator
    Post it I will yank it if it's too bad. Please put a small disclaimer stating that it's rated r. And nothing too hard core please use good judgment
    julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com
  • toshotosho Posts: 210 Officer
    Was it just me or did that 30 yard pass play with 3 minutes to go hit the ground? I swear it looked like he picked it up from the ground.
  • Airborne15Airborne15 Posts: 256 Officer
    Why would we take a knee with 4 seconds in the half and on their 40? Send them all long and throw it up. Maybe get a touchdown, maybe a pass interference. Even it is picked off, I dont see them running back 100 yards, and if they are short of the touchdown, time has expired in the half. I just see to many times JDR dosent go for the
    easy play and intead take a knee prior to the half. I watched a few games where he would take the knee into halftime. What a waste.
    John
    President,
    Florida Pier Anglers Association (FPAA)
    2012-2013
    Bad language warning!

You'll need to turn your sound way up since this was taken off TV.

[video]http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l362/PASSAGEBOAT/Videos/?action=view&current=Gabbert.mp4[/video]
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,450 Captain
    Why do you think that's Gabbert? Doesn't sound or look like him talking, to me. The voice doesn't sound like someone who just sprinted across the field...not out of breath enough.

I don't think the microphone dish shown in that section of video is even the audio feed we are hearing, since there is no other crowd noise, running steps, or the rest of what Gabbert is saying as he walks back on the field when you can see his mouth is still moving.
  • The Sea FoxThe Sea Fox Posts: 146 Deckhand
    That game lose can be a shared blame. First the plays being called in were terrible. Like at the end of the second quarter when they were in field goal range and threw a pass instead of keeping it on the ground which ended up in an interception. They could have gone into the locker room at least 3 points ahead. And Gabbert, when is HE supposed to get better ? His throws are so off the mark they can't be caught. Cam Newton of Carolina is just as new as Gabbert, but he knows how to play. And if you want to be a Quarter back in the NFL, you've got to quit being scared.
    I agree, the constant throws behind the receivers were a big part of the loss. He doesn't seem to be able to lead the receivers - that is, trust them to run their routes.
  • RedactionRedaction Posts: 1,548 Captain
    Gabbert is scared to get hit, he's ducking out before the release...hopefully he will progress soon.
  • Double_JackDouble_Jack Posts: 77 Greenhorn
    And now our new wide receiver is on IR ...JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Jaguars today were awarded wide receiver Brian Robiskie off waivers from the Cleveland Browns. Wide receiver Mike Sims-Walker was placed on injured reserve with a knee injury.

Robiskie, 6-3, 209, played in 31 games with 14 starts for the Browns after being selected in the second round of the 2009 draft, the 36th player chosen overall. He has 39 career receptions for 441 yards and three touchdowns. He appeared in six games in 2011 with two starts and made three catches for 25 yards. He was waived by the Browns on Tuesday.

Robiskie posted career-high numbers in 2010 with 29 receptions for 310 yards and three touchdowns while starting 11 of 14 games. He had a touchdown reception in three straight games to conclude the season.

A native of Cleveland, Ohio, Robiskie started 32 of 51 games at Ohio State and finished his career with 127 receptions for 1,866 yards. He registered 24 career receiving touchdowns and became only the fourth player in school history to make 20 or more touchdown catches. He was a two-time Academic All-America selection and as a senior was a finalist for the Draddy Trophy, given to college football’s top scholar-athlete. In his final season at Ohio State he scored eight touchdowns while recording 42 receptions for 535 yards.

Robiskie attended Chagrin Falls High School in Ohio and finished his career with 118 receptions for 34 touchdowns. His father, Terry, played five seasons in the National Football League before joining the NFL coaching ranks. He is currently the wide receivers coach for the Atlanta Falcons
    PEP BOYS
    MIDDLEBURG Fl
    904-406-4758
    ASK FOR JAY
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    Jags recruiters like to shop a Dollar General.