Central Florida Bassin' Tsala Apopka Chain of Lakes...

We hit the Tsala Apopka Chain of Lakes in citrus county after this weekends storms in search of some bass. water was a little higher then it has been but no major flooding. We caught several smaller bass and a few decent ones all on soft plastics. We tried tossin' some frogs but no luck on the topwater and no lunkers for the day. Short video of a few catches from the trip(make sure it's set on 720p HD)...

Replies

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    Cool. Looks like Henderson ? I was on Hernando today. Not much going on except heat. Man it was hot.

You coming to the bash ?
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Catfish_HunterCatfish_Hunter Posts: 261 Officer
    we put in at the hernando ramp right in town. i grew up on that lake. we were fishing pretty far from the ramp though. no bash for me i'm busy with work and such. hope everyone has a good time that goes....
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    Bite was slow overall in the tournament last Sunday on hHernando except my Bro-in-law got a big one @ 9.7 and had a 18+ limit.

I only weighed 3 fish but got 3rd and a small check.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Catfish_HunterCatfish_Hunter Posts: 261 Officer
    nice, wish i would have known about it. i got some good spots that not alot of people fish. bite's been slow on that lake this summer compared to past years. i usualy do better when the lakes arn't so high.
  • RollinRollin Posts: 1,532 Captain
    Nice video and some really fishy looking spots, thanks for sharing
  • Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,193 Officer
    Looks like fun; I'm there all winter with varying results.