RIP Saltwaterfishing, Forum member Ralph Ostuni

FlashFlash Posts: 11,031 AG
Ralph passed away Monday morning at home. He had been on dialysis since December and was not tolerating it well. Condolences to his wife darlene at po box 173, Holder, FL 34445. Good friend from the Big Bend Region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Replies

• JC_UF_ITKJC_UF_ITK Posts: 469 Deckhand
    Sad to hear about Ralph. I always enjoyed hearing about his mishaps. Rest in peace friend.
  • frankfrank Posts: 12,733 AG
    JC_UF_ITK wrote: »
    Sad to hear about Ralph. I always enjoyed hearing about his mishaps. Rest in peace friend.

RIP Ralph, got to go fishing with him once and he could put the bigguns in the boat
    No political signature
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,413 Moderator
    Yeah , Ralph was a good guy. Went through a lot. RIP
    "You'll get your weather"
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,387 Admiral

RIP. Fished with him a few times on Fish Haid's boat. Good dude.

• Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,262 Admiral
    Oh no! So sorry to hear that.  RIP Ralph - maybe you can hook up with Reck and do a little fishing.  He's probably found some good spots by now. Condolences to Ralph's family.
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,174 Captain
    RIP
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,578 Admiral
    :'( 
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.