Skip to main content
Home General Freshwater Fishing

Rage Toad Lunker

I'm starting to really dig these frog lures.. Namely the Rage Toad from strike king and the ZOOM horny toad.. You can burn them across the top, but you can also kill them and let them sink into holes unlike regular hollow body frogs.. very versatile.. Destroyed em on my last trip, mostly dinks though although me and my buddy got a nice double up.. I wound up sticking a nice one which ended up being my biggest bass to date.. Had no tape or scale so your guess is as good as mine on size.. On this day they were hanging tight to the shorelines and wanted that frog going literally as fast as you could reel it.. Most effective method of retrieve was to overshoot the vegetation and hit the actual shoreline then drag it off into the water..

Replies

Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Digital Now Included!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

Preview This Month's Issue

Buy Digital Single Issues

Don't miss an issue.
Buy single digital issue for your phone or tablet.

Buy Single Digital Issue on the Florida Sportsman App

Other Magazines

See All Other Magazines

Special Interest Magazines

See All Special Interest Magazines

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Florida Sportsman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement

Phone Icon

Get Digital Access.

All Florida Sportsman subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets.

To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine.

Get Digital Access

Not a Subscriber?
Subscribe Now