Home Classifieds: Real Estate

Miami Real Estate - Mortgage Lending - Realtors

I would like to introduce myself, My names Rene Vila and I'm a Loan Officer with Columbus Capital Lending. Our office is located at 9485 Sunset Drive Suite A150 Miami, FL 33173.

What exactly do I do?

Here at Columbus we offer a myriad of mortgage products and programs to fit the specific needs of both first-time homebuyers and repeat buyers. We also have products and programs to meet the needs of those who are looking to refinance existing home loans. With our commitment to providing the best possible service and products to our clients, you can rest easy knowing that your dream of homeownership can become a reality.

Loan Products we offer:

Conventional Loans
FHA Loans
VA loans
USDA Loans
Jumbo Loans
Reverse Mortgages

We are the bank, we are direct lenders. We have in-house processors and Underwriters.

So Rene why are you different from the bank?

The main difference between myself and the bank is that I do not close for business at 5pm. I can be reached at any time of the day on my cell phone and can reply to your emails quickly. I will answer all of your mortgage questions, analyze and explain your credit and PROVIDE THE BEST mortgage solution tailored just for YOU!

If you're in the market to purchase a new home in the State of Florida I can get you pre-qualified the same day ( If the necessary documents are provided accordingly) .

Realtors:

Does your current mortgage broker never answer your calls? Never follows up?
I will go above and beyond to get your listing closed or your client pre-qualified. I can be reached at any time of the day. Contact me if you're interested in meeting as I would love to discuss our mortgage products with you.

If you have any questions or would like to be pre-qualified today I can be reached at (305)972-7303.

Rene L. Vila III - NMLS #1369009
(305)-972-7303
Columbus Capital Lending - NMLS ID 1044126

Replies

• 2thekeys2thekeys Posts: 162 Deckhand
    Rene,

What is the current rate on 30 yr loans, on 15 yr loans..closing costs? what is the monthly payment on a 100,000 mortgage?
  • ThreeRsThreeRs Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    2thekeys wrote: »
    Rene,

What is the current rate on 30 yr loans, on 15 yr loans..closing costs? what is the monthly payment on a 100,000 mortgage?
    2thekeys:
    It is very difficult for me to provide you a current rate on a mortgage product, closing costs, and a monthly payment based on a $100,000 mortgage.

There are many factors that would be playing a part:

What is the purchase price of the home?

What is the borrowers credit score/history?

What type of loan product is the borrower looking for?
    -FHA loan - Conventional Loan

How much of a down payment can the borrower provide?

Taxes in the area of the home?

Hazard Insurance

Investment property - Vacation home - Primary residence?

I can definitely get you a ball park figure if your interested, I would need certain documents from you and I will be able to make it happen for you. If you’re interested in speaking over the phone feel free to contact me at your convenience at (305) 972-7303

305-972-7303
    Columbus Capital Lending
  • kayak99kayak99 Posts: 80 Greenhorn
    You can quote an interest rate / amortization schedule on this:

15 yr fixed, 200K conventional loan, 40% down on property, primary residence, 796 fico score.

Do you charge points? Escrow taxes & insurance with 40% down?

Do you resell the loan?
  • ThreeRsThreeRs Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    kayak99 wrote: »
    You can quote an interest rate / amortization schedule on this:

15 yr fixed, 200K conventional loan, 40% down on property, primary residence, 796 fico score.

Do you charge points? Escrow taxes & insurance with 40% down?

Do you resell the loan?

Kayak99,

I sent you a pm. If there's anything else I can do feel free to contact me.
  • tony97gttony97gt Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    ThreeRs wrote: »
    I would like to introduce myself, My names Rene Vila and I'm a Loan Officer with Columbus Capital Lending. Our office is located at 9485 Sunset Drive Suite A150 Miami, FL 33173.

What exactly do I do?

Here at Columbus we offer a myriad of mortgage products and programs to fit the specific needs of both first-time homebuyers and repeat buyers. We also have products and programs to meet the needs of those who are looking to refinance existing home loans. With our commitment to providing the best possible service and products to our clients, you can rest easy knowing that your dream of homeownership can become a reality.

Loan Products we offer:

Conventional Loans
    FHA Loans
    VA loans
    USDA Loans
    Jumbo Loans
    Reverse Mortgages

We are the bank, we are direct lenders. We have in-house processors and Underwriters.

So Rene why are you different from the bank?

The main difference between myself and the bank is that I do not close for business at 5pm. I can be reached at any time of the day on my cell phone and can reply to your emails quickly. I will answer all of your mortgage questions, analyze and explain your credit and PROVIDE THE BEST mortgage solution tailored just for YOU!

If you're in the market to purchase a new home in the State of Florida I can get you pre-qualified the same day ( If the necessary documents are provided accordingly) .

Realtors:

Does your current mortgage broker never answer your calls? Never follows up?
    I will go above and beyond to get your listing closed or your client pre-qualified. I can be reached at any time of the day. Contact me if you're interested in meeting as I would love to discuss our mortgage products with you.

If you have any questions or would like to be pre-qualified today I can be reached at (305)972-7303.

(305)-972-7303
    Columbus Capital Lending - NMLS ID 1044126

I'd like to introduce myself, Anthony Pacetti, I'm a member here and avid boater. I'm a Realtor with Keller Williams in South Florida covering Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. If you need Real Estate Agent services such as buying, selling, and/or renting please don't hesitate to call me. I can refer you to an agent in my network anywhere in the U.S. and even Internationally if you need services out of town. My number is 786-473-9789 or you can email me at [email protected]. Rene it's a pleasure to meet you and I will be keeping you in mind for future business.