star tron

rr220rr220 Posts: 17 Greenhorn
Bill,Am having shoulder surgery and wont be using the boat for about 3 month, can l overdose my fuel with startron i use it every time I fuel have about 100 gallons right now.
Thanks..

Replies

• BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 508 Officer
    Sorry for the delayed response - my PC had to be upgraded in order for me to access this site. Go figure.

No, you cannot over dose Star Tron. I dump an 8 oz bottle of the diesel formula in the Cherokee's 24 gallon tank every other fill.
    I use 32 oz bottles when I dose the tank on the boat.
  • tilemantileman Posts: 1,067 Officer
    I had my shoulder opporated on approx. 3 yrs ago and didn't use my boat for around 13-14 months. I have always used Tron since I bought my boat in 2004. Before my rotator cuff cut I had approx 60 gals in her ,I pored in 2 bottles of Tron that's enough for 256 gals.... When I took her out about 14 months later I added another 20 gals of fresh gas , my 2 stroke ran rough for the first 1/4 mile or so then it lite up as normal, ran great! Like I just used it the day before. I have full faith in the product and every time I gas up ....Tron go's in
    Here's ta swimn' with bowllegged women!
  • BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 508 Officer
    Tileman,

We are glad you are feeling better. Happy to hear the boat is feeling frisky, too. Take care.