Home Off Topic

I would love to see a Florida Panther but....

2»

Replies

• treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,021 Admiral
    Chuckc wrote: »
    So you would not have been concerned at all then? Methinks you are fooling yourself.

What you fail to realize is that johnny has been training dogs for a couple of years. He shares a kinship with all animals. He knows their intentions far before they know it themselves.
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 8,518 Admiral
    What you fail to realize is that johnny has been training dogs for a couple of years. He shares a kinship with all animals. He knows their intentions far before they know it themselves.

NICE.... But the dogs have nothing to do with it......
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    I would have been thrilled too, after it happened and no harm came to me. During the event I would have been very nervous I will admit.
    Chuckc wrote: »
    I would have been thrilled too, after it happened and no harm came to me. During the event I would have been very nervous I will admit.

Yea but I am the DUMMY that has kept venomous snakes and arachnids with medically significant venom as pets. The same dummy that decided it would be a good idea to catch a fox he cornered by hand. Post exposure rabies vaccine shots are fun (had them twice, two different incidents) The scratches, cuts and bruises, doctor visits from critter encounters go on and on... I spent time in ICU when I was 15 after an mishap with a Santa Gertrudis Bull.

I am NOT saying I am smart or right in the head.... I can say with confidence that would not have made me nervous or scared.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,021 Admiral
    NICE.... But the dogs have nothing to do with it......

Oh I know. I did mention your kinship with all animals. I was just listing your credentials to help you get Chuck's mind right and see who he's in a chatroom showdown with.
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
    :troll
    Oh I know. I did mention your kinship with all animals. I was just listing your credentials to help you get Chuck's mind right and see who he's in a chatroom showdown with.
    :troll
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    Yea but I am the DUMMY that has kept venomous snakes and arachnids with medically significant venom as pets. The same dummy that decided it would be a good idea to catch a fox he cornered by hand. Post exposure rabies vaccine shots are fun (had them twice, two different incidents) The scratches, cuts and bruises, doctor visits from critter encounters go on and on... I spent time in ICU when I was 15 after an mishap with a Santa Gertrudis Bull.

I am NOT saying I am smart or right in the head.... I can say with confidence that would not have made me nervous or scared.

OK then, but I remain skeptical.