Home Off Topic

3 teen girls dead after leaving police on a wacky slow speed car chase. TDB

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,762 AG
    td. wrote: »
    You had a long rap sheet?

Two of the local police officers were part-time bartenders at the country club my parents belonged to, so no.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    They are now.

I don't think career criminals get an instant pass to Heaven, there are no mandatory Quotas in God's word
    169304.GIF
  • td.td. Posts: 4,695 Captain
    The way a lot of these women treat their baby makers like slot machines these days, there's not much guidance or control over these kids. They either get lucky and figure it out, or end up dead in a pond. Sad, but different times and the only ones that can change it are the women, they ultimately control production.
  • JI SnookJI Snook Posts: 676 Officer
    The less stupid people on the earth, the better!
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 8,530 Admiral
    At least they hurt no one but themselves.... They were on a path that was going to lead to death of someone. Thankfully not an innocent this time.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    coldair wrote: »
    I don't think career criminals get an instant pass to Heaven, there are no mandatory Quotas in God's word

:grin God doesn't care about the redistribution of your assets, voluntary or otherwise.

There is a strong probability that these are Christian kids, and according to your loose rules of governance were guaranteed access by simply making the claim. :shrug

Nice racial reference to affirmative action, BTW. Not like you didn't telegraph it (and none too subtly) in your OP which was picked up and run forward by one at least one guy, and which was more tastefully observed by others with more reserve than I have.

Jesus loves the little children you know; all the children of the world. Black and yellow, red and white; they're all precious in His sight.

Be like Jesus. It's the Christian thing to do.:wink
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    :grin God doesn't care about the redistribution of your assets, voluntary or otherwise.

There is a strong probability that these are Christian kids, and according to your loose rules of governance were guaranteed access by simply making the claim. :shrug

Nice racial reference to affirmative action, BTW. Not like you didn't telegraph it (and none too subtly) in your OP and was picked up and run forward by one at least one guy, and was more tastefully observed by others, thankfully.

Jesus loves the little children you know; all the children of the world. Black and yellow, red and white; they're all precious in His sight.

Does God use the word precious?

That is concerning...
    :) I know you sang that after you read it.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    :) I know you sang that after you read it.

I don't sing well. But that never stopped Kris Kristofferson.....

And he knew Jesus was a Capricorn....

Nice racial reference to affirmative action, BTW. Not like you didn't telegraph it (and none too subtly) in your OP which was picked up and run forward by one at least one guy, and which was more tastefully observed with more reserve than I have.

Oh Blessed father Collecio, please explain how the pope has let you absolve them of their sins because of their age!!! perhaps with all your wisdom and wit you should stayed in Seminary school you would have bishop by now
    169304.GIF
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    And the nomination for this year's Darwin Award is...................
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
    Oh Blessed father Collecio, please explain how the pope has let you absolve them of their sins because of their age!!! perhaps with all your wisdom and wit you should stayed in Seminary school you would have bishop by now

Archbishop Colecchio!!!!

That is with three "c"s Bithc
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 6,013 Admiral
    And he knew Jesus was a Capricorn....
    Not sure.
    25th of December is a hypothetical date but never historically confirmed.
    There are many doubts even on the month and surely the year is wrong (right one was calculated around 7/6 b.C.)

P.S. Sorry for the pedantry, it was a Colecchio Syndrome attack :grin
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    Not sure.
    25th of December is a hypothetical date but never historically confirmed.
    There are many doubts even on the month and surely the year is wrong (right one was calculated around 7/6 b.C.)
    It is a song....
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 6,013 Admiral
    It is a song....
    I just kidding (see my edit above :wink)
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    stealing cars and getting chased by the police then getting arrested and doing it all over again after the judge lets you off easy is not a normal thing for kids to do
    169304.GIF
  • Mango TangoMango Tango Posts: 2,019 Captain

Not so sure these three went north. I remember the old bumper sticker "Drive like Hell, You'll get there." Thank God they didn't kill any truly innocent law abiding motorists such as me, my wife or our child. This happened within three miles of my house.

Gary's opine might be different after the third or fourth time stealing his Buick.
  • TripleXTripleX Posts: 1,774 Moderator
    stealing cars and getting chased by the police then getting arrested and doing it all over again after the judge lets you off easy is not a normal thing for kids to do

And it's why so many youth, especially in St. Pete, are repeating it over and over! They all know to run from the police, hence why these three didn't stop and ran from the initial deputy attempting to stop them.
    Opinion is the noun:

"Gary's opinion might be different after the third or fourth time stealing his Buick."

Opine is a verb.

For example:

"In an attempt to plausibly deny his racial prejudice, the OP surreptitiously opines upon black on white violent crimes by reposting them on FS OT with predictable regularity. "

That will be 50¢ please.

TripleX wrote: »
    And it's why so many youth, especially in St. Pete, are repeating it over and over! They all know to run from the police, hence why these three didn't stop and ran from the initial deputy attempting to stop them.
    Pinellas County has some pretty stupid no pursuit regulations.

Kids try that in Hillsborough County they get run down and probably tasered.

In Polk County, they will run them down, drag them out of the car and beat em with a stick.
    Opinion is the noun:

"Gary's opinion might be different after the third or fourth time stealing his Buick."

Opine is a verb.

For example:

"In an attempt to plausibly deny his racial prejudice, the OP surreptitiously opines upon black on white violent crimes by reposting them on FS OT with predictable regularity. "

That will be 50¢ please.

[h=2]asinine[/h]
    • 1: extremely or utterly foolish <an asinine excuse>
    • 2: of, relating to, or resembling an ***

as·i·nine·ly adverb
  • TripleXTripleX Posts: 1,774 Moderator
    Pinellas County has some pretty stupid no pursuit regulations.

Kids try that in Hillsborough County they get run down and probably tasered.

In Polk County, they will run them down, drag them out of the car and beat em with a stick.

The safety of the public is paramount, but when criminals know the county has a "No pursuit" policy, you end up with what's going on in Pinellas. Just run!!
    TripleX wrote: »
    The safety of the public is paramount, but when criminals know the county has a "No pursuit" policy, you end up with what's going on in Pinellas. Just run!!
    Letting the general public know there will be no car chases is bad.

And late at night.... Run them down...

Even though they did not pursue.... There will be a protest over this..... This is St Pete... Mark it.... the Sheriff has already reached out to ministers and community leaders to try to nip it in the bud... I will be surprised if it is not coming.
  • Bruce SBruce S Posts: 531 Officer
    Opinion is the noun:

Opine is a verb.

For example:

That will be 50¢ please.

Here ya go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    whenever a liberal does not like the truth the first thing they do is shout "you're a racist"
    169304.GIF
  • Mango TangoMango Tango Posts: 2,019 Captain
    Opinion is the noun:

Opine is a verb.

Absolutely. Opine is verb both transitive and intransitive. As in "Gary's earlier opining might be..............."

As a verb it refers to the process of conceiving a thought or thoughts.

Is not staying on topic habit forming?
    Much better!

Lessons learned. Who said the FS as lost its value?

• Bruce SBruce S Posts: 531 Officer
    O pine, O pine
    You block the sunshine
    and I shiver when that cold wind blows...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    guido4198 wrote: »
    I see from the report that they were pretty young.
    We can only hope they hadn't yet started to breed.

:Agree
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,611 Admiral
    Letting the general public know there will be no car chases is bad.

And late at night.... Run them down...

Even though they did not pursue.... There will be a protest over this..... This is St Pete... Mark it.... the Sheriff has already reached out to ministers and community leaders to try to nip it in the bud... I will be surprised if it is not coming.

youll like the comments here http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/deputies-stolen-vehicle-in-st-pete-pond-divers-searching-for-occupants-20160331/